Guns International

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Your thoughts and well wishes mean more than you know.
    Right now she is resting as peaceful and comfortable as I can make her. She is on our bed resting on Momma's leg. They are both asleep. Usually, she uses me for a pillow. Her face and neck are very swollen. But there is a lot of damage so I am not surprised. I should lay down and rest, but as long as they are both so peaceful I hate to move them. Guess who will ne master of the bed for a few days....
    6de1d2f6ed5083984d6475050a09e566.jpg
    597ca67002bdca18d6bbd3579be91e84.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Reading about was infuriating enough, the pictures really drive it home of what a fleck of shit this officer was for shooting your dog. Then there is the Department & chief of this clusterphuc.

Hopefully some youth with a Glock switch & very bad attitude can adjust the Chief & officer as the chief gives scared of dogs the keys to the outhouse.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Very sorry to hear this and hope your pup has a full recovery.

Could have been an officer who had a strong fear of dogs, which is not an excuse at all. Or someone looking for an excuse to shoot his gun. {Sorry, LEO's, but there is the occasional bad apple.}

On a leash and no one inside the leash radius to be at risk. Why shoot? Just go around.

"Dog was barking." Well, heck! Any dog is going to be protective of its home against strangers. That is what dogs do.

Having a hard time seeing this having any justification at all.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    All,

Apparently Paypal in their infinite wisdom changed my account name sometime last year (I don't use it that much except to send other people money.)

Darkpriest667@hotmail.com -- that's the email

If it wants a last 4 to validate it's me 8387 is my last 4 of my phone number.

@jrbfishn send me your address I can come by tomorrow anytime. Or any weekday after 5.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    All,

Apparently Paypal in their infinite wisdom changed my account name sometime last year (I don't use it that much except to send other people money.)

@jrbfishn send me your address I can come by tomorrow anytime. Or any weekday after 5.

Thanks for doing this. Can you confirm you received? Should be from Brashearsjs@gmail.com
    Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Very sorry to hear this and hope your pup has a full recovery.

Could have been an officer who had a strong fear of dogs, which is not an excuse at all. Or someone looking for an excuse to shoot his gun. {Sorry, LEO's, but there is the occasional bad apple.}

On a leash and no one inside the leash radius to be at risk. Why shoot? Just go around.

"Dog was barking." Well, heck! Any dog is going to be protective of its home against strangers. That is what dogs do.

Having a hard time seeing this having any justification at all.
    "Just go around", sometimes the obvious is wasted on the brainless. Does JR's house not have a back/side door? "Tunnel vision" is present in the vacuum of lack of training. When I'm doing a home delivery, the first thing I'm looking for is which is the common entry/exit of the house (not always the front door), hell, there's been times I went to the door in the garage. But these buffoons were so focused on getting to the front door and Bait was in the way. Scumbags.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Yes I've received 2 donations already. I won't give names out but I do have them. If you put in your note your Screen name that would be helpful for me :D
    I just sent some money. I didn't put my screen name but Jimmy (jimbo) is probably named
    Thanks for doing this

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    All,

Sent cash gift.
    Referenced Jimmy with my screen name.

Thanks for doing this.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I can bring any money to Jimmy if we need to give him cash, send it to me via Paypal at my screen name here (Literally @Darkpriest667 on everything guys and gals) and put the note as money for Jimmy and I'll take it over to him.

ALSO I posted this on every social media outlet I know of.

I can bring any money to Jimmy if we need to give him cash, send it to me via Paypal at my screen name here (Literally @Darkpriest667 on everything guys and gals) and put the note as money for Jimmy and I'll take it over to him.

ALSO I posted this on every social media outlet I know of.

View attachment 384048
    Re-tweeted

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Jimmie, get on the phone as soon as is reasonable with the local newspaper, with TV and radio, and shame these worthless shitheads publicly until the sheriff publicly apologizes and offers to make things right. They'll hide behind "department policy" and qualified immunity until public ridicule forces them to do the right thing. Get on the phone with KLBJ AM, call TV stations in Austin and Waco, local news, everything.

Top Bottom