• ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Things I learned from this video:

0:00-24:07 If you wear enough khaki, people might be tricked into thinking you have LE experience.
    1:22 How not to tactically disengage the slide lock when reloading.
    1:40 The phrase "Off the Hook" is officially dead.
    2:33 If you weigh 300lbs and are white, Africa might not be the best vacation destination.
    3:25 If you weigh 300lbs, wearing tactical vests does not make you look cool.
    3:51 If you are human, wearing tactical vests w/ blue shorts and boots makes you look ridiculous.
    4:08 If you weigh 300lbs, apparently taking one bowlegged step to the right is "running".
    4:19 Never trust a man out-of-breath who tells you he can move "faster than that".
    0:47/5:13/6:09 Glock fanboys repeat themselves often, neglect proper maintenance, and require more ammunition than others.
    6:58 How to kill your downstairs neighbor without even trying.
    6:58 The effect of public speaking on one's ability to maintain trigger finger control and target acquisition.
    7:56 Science hasn't uncovered the safe distance at which one can shoot tubafors and remain splinter-free.
    9:00 The definition of GRACE.
    10:05 The larger a man is, the larger his pocket is.
    10:48 This guy shoots better standing still.
    10:05-12:32 Watching a person shoot a g17 is just as boring as watching him shoot a g26 or even a g19!
    12:39/13:32 I didn't know people hunted animals with "Smith and Wesson Glocks".
    14:08 "There is no free lunch in fighting". WTF?!?
    15:10 How to shoot Perfect Controlled Pairs!!!!
    15:40 The only logical choice for carry is 32 round magazines.
    16:53 "Rip the Shit Outta Them If You Don't Know Where They're At! It's your life Baby." YEAH!
    15:30-18:10 When shooting stationary people inside their plywood house...it takes 32 rounds to hit 14 times.
    18:18 "Fuselage of Bullets"....brilliant.
    18:24 "Lottsa times, bad things happen in big packages." .....Massad Ayoob couldn't have said it better.
    18:30 Bowling pins, like the flash mobs of South Oak Cliff, often attack in gangs.
    19:35 Most people can't shoot accurately at distances over 30 feet.
    19:46 9mm guns...even with 6inch barrels need to be held dainty.
    19:37 DA BEARS....DA BULLS.....DITKA.
    20:25 Cow hunting is tough...unless you have a 9mm.
    20:40 wait...wtf was this video about? I forget.
    21:04 If your d!ck is small...just shoot metal man in the crotch from 200yards! Now that's good training!
    20:44-23:20 If you can't handle .45acp...don't shoot it in your youtube.
    23:15 ALWAYS go for HEADSHOTS at 200yards. BOOM!
    23:40 Let's go Economy!

And finally:

00:00-24:07 Never take gun advice from Chris Farley.

Lol.....Chris Farley......little coat....
    Sorry...

Guns International

DaRedneck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took his course 6 months ago. I am just now able to get around without a crutch. Who knew how important a big toe was?

Seriously, beer literally shot out my nose when he said he had a hundred rounds of 300 mag and it's horny!

Me thinks we are watching videos from a trust fund baby.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Ouch. And that's out there for everyone to see now. ;) The worst part is inexperienced shooters looking for training seem to frequently come across "instructors" like this. When you don't know what you don't know, crap like this passes as legitimate training, and all it really does is a disservice to everyone.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Wow... some people just shouldn't be in front of the camera. Even if you ignore the content, his cadence in speaking, mannerisms, and the video production just doesn't work. If I made a video like that, I'd be pissed no one told me how much it sucked before I stuck it on youtube. I'd fire everyone that worked on the project... That video has probably hurt his business.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    If i took his class, I definitely wouldn't claim him as the instructor. Even if the tactics were solid, he should put the pride aside and have a more fluent/articulate subject displaying.

PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    For the love of god, PLEASE go to Cold Steel Knives : The Ultimate Knife and Blade Company and click those FuelTV videos where he chops at meat with an uber sword. rofl. There's a hot chick sitting on a bicycle made of meat. I think I want to work for this guy's company. lulz

Also, I love that second video here where he walked up to those poor watermelons and shoots them at point blank range with an elephant rifle. hohohooheheheh.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    If I remember the story correctly, isn't this the same guy who exposed/sued "Mick Strider" for having lied about his service in the armed forces and disclosed his criminal history, etc.? I was just wondering if this was one of the parties to all the drama in the knife world a few years back.

Top Bottom