• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Since Crazifornia decided to let Democrats run that state into the ground over the last 20 yrs, I hope ole Jerry brown truely wins the election there!! cause I guess the voters there HAVENT seen enough BAD POLITICS/BAD TIMES and a BROKE-A$$ ENTITLEMENT STATE that if J.B. wins and re-districts in favor of the unions as he WILL, it'll just drag CA futher into the black hole they are in!! and just "MAYBE" only then will the voters FINALLY realize, WOW, maybe Demo-libs are not so good for our state!!!!!!!!! YOUR STATE IS BROKE!! Yeah just keep voting Demo-lib??? just STUPID VOTERS i tell you!!!!!!!
    Gun Zone Deals

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Looks like you called Kalihornier about right 100%......Wish they would move the Navy and Marine Corps East into friendly territory.....Give conservatives a ticket to Florida and moving money......And build a high fence around it after giving it back to Mexico ! Mpst everything illegal, immoral, or unsightly caomes or came originally from that place....Oh, Keep Pelosi, Waters, and that woman San Francisco sent to Washington in CA and don't let them out !

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    LOL Some of us did NOT vote for the idiots there. I blame the republicans. Meg Whitman??? Really??? Thats the best you have to offer??? Too scared that the democrats are too entrenched to put up a real candidate? Seriously , the woman didn't vote for years, is not a conservative and is trying to buy the election. Voting for the lessor of 2 evils is not inspiring and many apathetic conservatives just wont vote. Even when the conservitives galvanize and get something done like the Marriage=man+woman law...what happens? So you get all the dems in the SF and LA areas out to vote and alienate the conservatives in the other 90% of the state and wonder why the Dems have it locked down.

Same problem in the national elections...McCain?? Really?? "But the primaries..." Please. The powers that be in the Republican party are Retards IMO.

As I have said before. There is a reason I left CA as a 40 year native...many actually.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The powers that be in the Republican party are Retards IMO.

As I have said before. There is a reason I left CA as a 40 year native...many actually.
    I hear ya brother!! I too moved here 3-1/2 yrs ago after being born and raised for 40 yrs in that once great state. and I too DID NOT vote ANY of those rejects into office!! BUT, all the STUPID VOTERS that still live there are STILL going to vote the DEMOCRATIC WAY when after 20 yrs that party ran that state into the ground!!!! so my point is it doesnt really matter who the candidate running against the Dems are, WHY VOTE FOR THE dem???????? they should vote for RONALD McDONALD if he wasnt affiliated with the DEMO party!!!!!!!!! not to mention, JERRY BROWN REALLY???? that Jacka$$ HELPED BURY THAT STATE starting in the 70's-ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm infuriated as you that we had to move away to a "Better Economicly ran state" to live and raise our familys!!! but why would one CONTINUE to buy a new flat tire for his car when the car ALREADY has 4 flat tires???????????

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL Some of us did NOT vote for the idiots there. I blame the republicans. Meg Whitman??? Really??? Thats the best you have to offer??? Too scared that the democrats are too entrenched to put up a real candidate? Seriously , the woman didn't vote for years, is not a conservative and is trying to buy the election. Voting for the lessor of 2 evils is not inspiring and many apathetic conservatives just wont vote. Even when the conservitives galvanize and get something done like the Marriage=man+woman law...what happens? So you get all the dems in the SF and LA areas out to vote and alienate the conservatives in the other 90% of the state and wonder why the Dems have it locked down.

Same problem in the national elections...McCain?? Really?? "But the primaries..." Please. The powers that be in the Republican party are Retards IMO.

Damn straight! Whitman is no better than Brown and actually worse in many ways.

At least Brown is pro-gun.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    oh really, please explain why. as Brown helped to start bankrupting the state with his policies!!
    this is laughable!! under Brown and ALL the jokers he had worked with/endorsed over the yrs damn near EVERYTHING is ILLEGAL in that state!!!! and since everything is already illegal, why vote in another "LETS RUIN THE STATE GUY"?????? cause the state is ruined by guys like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I spent 4 months in Kali, 3 at MCRD and one at ITF at Pendleton, Saw all I wanted of it......Was better respected and treated beyond the Pacific in a foreign land...Need a hint ? Sayonara !

Semper Fi

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Agree, Whitman is an idiot who will do more damage than Brown.

I would not call Brown pro-gun, but has done some pro-gun stuff and is not as anti-gun as Whitman.

Plus, Brown will be entertaining.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    and what kind of damage would that be?? who cares what the guns laws are in a CONTINUOUSLY RAN BROKE/BANKRUPT STATE!!!! if ya cant live there anymore do to theres no work and the state has collapsed, who gives a crap what gun laws she passes!!!!! and as for "Entertaining", are you high?? Brown HELPED bankrupt that state and You'd put him back in office again????? at least M.W. has never been a politician w/ a poor record and has ran a very successful business!! that said makes her the better candidate against a guy "WHOM HELP RUIN THAT STATE"!! NO-ONE here can say what Meg will do in office but WE CAN say it about ole Jerry!!!!!!!!! its F-----G amazing people would even consider J.B.!!!!!!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    oh really, please explain why. as Brown helped to start bankrupting the state with his policies!!

Yep, he did. I won't deny that. And Whitman is just as big-government and progressive as Brown is.

Ya have to understand, Republicans in California are usually RINOs. They're "John McCain" Republicans, not "Ron Paul" Republicans.

this is laughable!! under Brown and ALL the jokers he had worked with/endorsed over the yrs damn near EVERYTHING is ILLEGAL in that state!!!! and since everything is already illegal, why vote in another "LETS RUIN THE STATE GUY"?????? cause the state is ruined by guys like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah? How many anti-gun laws did Brown sign as Governor?

As the Attorney General, Brown downgraded the DOJ's (extremely anti-gun) Firearms Division to a Bureau which downgraded the extremely anti-gun bitch in charge of it from an assistant AG to just another bureau head. It also slashed their staff.

I'm not saying that Brown should be governor. I'm just saying that he's no worse than Whitman... or that Whitman is no better than Brown. Neither should be so much as dog catcher.

This is just another typical election in CA - no matter who wins, you're fucked. Guess why I bailed on that shithole after being politically active for several years? It's called "futility". I don't fight battles I know I'm going to lose. I always quit instead.

Huh?!?!?!? Tell that to all the Kollifornians who once owned SKS's.

Umm, the SKS is still a very popular rifle in CA because it's a no-brainer to keep legal while being a semi-auto chambered in a cheap, effective and popular cartridge. There are a couple models you can't get, one because it has a spigot grenade launcher on the end of it (the Yugo 59/66), but the launcher itself is illegal per CA's fucked-up "destructive device" laws, even if you don't have a rifle to hang it on. Plenty of people either disable that spigot or remove it, which makes the rifle perfectly legal.

I would not call Brown pro-gun, but has done some pro-gun stuff and is not as anti-gun as Whitman.

Oh, he's pro-gun enough. He even gave public support of the Heller case. Right on NPR of all places. The host's head about exploded, and I'm sure a bunch of listeners still can't believe what they heard.

And I'm not saying that Brown will do even a decent job. He's a global climate warming change cultist who wants to take CA's economy back to pre-industrial. The guy is a dangerous lunatic.

But then so is Whitman.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Whitman is just as big-government and progressive as Brown is.
    Ya have to understand, Republicans in California are usually RINOs. They're "John McCain" Republicans, not "Ron Paul" Republicans.
    even a RINO in that state would be better than ole Jerry. and NO-ONE can say how Meg will Govern. it CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN J.B.!!!!! and as far as guns, i think the Economy, jobs and getting that state back to Profitable status is WAAAAAAAAAAY more important than the GUN issue "in that state" to be honest!!! and Jerry has done NOTHING EVER to help thats state economy!!!!!!!!! like i posted above, who gives a sh-t what the gun laws are if you have to leave!!!!!!! I know you didnt leave that once great state "Primarily" because of the BAD GUN laws.........

suhsjake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    I spent the beginning 18 years of my life in Northern California. My uncle used to have a small ranch (200 Acres in the valley and 1000 up in a place called Sierra Valley). Now what is left is about 100 acres. Farming and ranching used to be profitable on smaller scale, but when politics got involved, that all changed. Now everyday, it seems to be getting worse and worse with new EPA rules, and more taxes (to have my diesel truck registered this year was $645 and starting next year has to be smoged), or some other bullshit like that. I love California, especially where I grew up.

I would move back in a heart beat if they would just fix the dam state and its political system. Sometimes I wish S.F. would float away into the ocean. That city is really messed up.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I would move back in a heart beat if they would just fix the dam state and its political system. Sometimes I wish S.F. would float away into the ocean. That city is really messed up.

I wouldn't move to SF even if I wanted one of those free sex change operations.

suhsjake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    To me, it always seem as if the State Legislature was always catering to the needs of Southern California and San Francisco. Some times I wonder if they forget that a good chunk of their income comes from farmers. Last time I checked, most of the agricultural lands where well North of Los Angeles.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    To me, it always seem as if the State Legislature was always catering to the needs of Southern California and San Francisco.
    you make a good point there SJ!! and look at how they RUINED the "at one time" 6th largest economy in the WORLD!!!!! CA. produced/had more $$$$$ flowing thru it than most 3rd world countries!!! what a shame its now GONE!!!!!!!!! hey I know, vote for Jerry, that'll fix it...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    even a RINO in that state would be better than ole Jerry. and NO-ONE can say how Meg will Govern. it CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN J.B.!!!!! and as far as guns, i think the Economy, jobs and getting that state back to Profitable status is WAAAAAAAAAAY more important than the GUN issue "in that state" to be honest!!! and Jerry has done NOTHING EVER to help thats state economy!!!!!!!!! like i posted above, who gives a sh-t what the gun laws are if you have to leave!!!!!!! I know you didnt leave that once great state "Primarily" because of the BAD GUN laws.........

No. You just don't get it. She's exactly like Schwarzenegger. Another Nazi who thinks that people are nothing more than slaves to the state.

Both candidates need to die in a fire.

I spent the beginning 18 years of my life in Northern California. My uncle used to have a small ranch (200 Acres in the valley and 1000 up in a place called Sierra Valley). Now what is left is about 100 acres. Farming and ranching used to be profitable on smaller scale, but when politics got involved, that all changed. Now everyday, it seems to be getting worse and worse with new EPA rules, and more taxes (to have my diesel truck registered this year was $645 and starting next year has to be smoged), or some other bullshit like that. I love California, especially where I grew up.

LA is worse, dude. Every time I listen to Aenima, it makes me wish that other states would just shut their water off already.

Top Bottom