• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I made motorcycle and car trips all over the nation and the WORST place and the WORST treatment came from the Commiefornia bunch. It would be best to push the "flush" handle on that one and send it on it's way.

Flash
    Texas SOT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'd actually love to see LA burn to the ground. I really can't even put my hatred of that craphole in words.

Oh, no. Not I. Deployments mean tax free, son!

Good. It doesn't make sense that you'd be paid out of the coffers and then have money taken back to put it back in.

That said (and no offense meant), what you're doing isn't creating wealth, so your taxes would be zero sum.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    M. Sage said:
    I'd actually love to see LA burn to the ground. I really can't even put my hatred of that craphole in words.

I'd agree with that if it weren't for the fact that I have some family in SoCal. :) Can we settle for blowing up the L.A. Lakers in the meantime?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I can't see how anybody can live there. It's a cesspool.

And yes, I thought the same way before my wife moved there and left me.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    wtfkells.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    omfg.
    always good for a laugh.

ok i'll say it.

are you saying you stopped wanting to blow up the lakers after your ex moved there?

No. I'm saying that I didn't start when she did. I hated LA passionately the first time I saw it. Driving through it is pure hell, and I can't imagine a place I could hate more. I even spent a week there once.

I think that Learn to Swim by Tool is the greatest song ever.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    as of today ol Jerry is 8 points ahead of Meg. I sure do hope ol Jerry wins. cause i want to see Crazifornia completely collapse and turn into a Detroit due to the STUPID VOTERS CONTINUOUSLY VOTING IN FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!! I want to see that entire state boarded up as they deserve EVERYTHING THEY GET for voting the same HORRIBLE party line that RUINED that state.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    The polls are fluctuating a lot now. Rasmussen has Meg closer, about 5 under.

The one to watch is "Senator" Boxer. She is dropping like a rock, only up 1+ now.

gobears1997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    I grew up in SoCal and have been back and forth between here and there my whole adult life. California is like having a really hot wife that keeps cheating on you. You want to keep giving her one more chance but nothing ever changes. I will never go back again. It will devolve into a third world nation and we will be bailing them out make no mistake. That is why citizens of responsible states need to be vigilant and not allow the same to happen in their great states. All I can say is God Bless Texas.

Top Bottom