DK Firearms

Crux suppressors. They are defunct. Anyone get burned?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know one thing from that pic. The guy holding that suppressor IS NOT A DR. NO DR WOULD KEEP THEIR NAILS LIKE THAT. Hell, they wouldn't be allowed.

You guys are just being recalcitrant kids with nothing else to do.
    than
    These forums can be a wealth of firearm information.

Your agitation offers nothing meaningful.

I wish the moderators would do something about you.

Ya.
    I spent 1/2 the week clearing brush an shooting and need to address my nails.
    I have "working hands" rather girly office worker hands.
    Not ashamed for a second.

The badge that give me a lot of hard-earned privilege around our state:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I knew there was enough info for someone to figure something out.
    Not that much to figure out with it. If someone is really industrious, they could replicate that barcode, try it at red-coded barcode readers in hospitals in where ever HKS is supposed to be from, see if it works, then go straight to jail. I'd guess it's probably a federal felony.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Not that much to figure out with it. If someone is really industrious, they could replicate that barcode, try it at red-coded barcode readers in hospitals in where ever HKS is supposed to be from, see if it works, then go straight to jail. I'd guess it's probably a federal felony.
    No doubt it's just as stupid to use it as it is to post it. .

I was talking about the location. All over the state narrowed down to an area or type of facility and may actually support some story points. If there was credibility to salvage there.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    One of our LGS pushed them, and Templar before that, for a while. They said they could get me a better deal than what I was looking at. Thankfully I went with Thunder Beast Arms instead.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Nope. We want to see pictures of YOUR suppressor. Prove you have one. Somehow, I am hesitant in believing very much you post now.
    Hmmm....big deal. Now prove you are really an MD!
    Does this bullshit have to spill out into every thread?

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then move along. This is a firearm forum. Can he start a thread about related topics without it devolving into a pissing match?

We are supposed to be adults here. Let's try to act like it.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I don’t know WTF is going on in this thread but......

I have (2) Crux suppressors currently with no issues so far.

I did get screwed out of a 3rd one. I was right at a year on my F4 with the Crux suppressor and I called my dealer to follow up on it. Ironically before I heard back from him I saw the posting on their home page about no longer manufacturing or repairing. I called him back and asked about that. He told me at that time not to worry my can was built and just waiting for the stamp to be approved.

A few more weeks passed and he called me back saying that the owner lied, my can was never built and the owner of Crux submitted a bullshit serial number to the ATF.

In a nutshell I wouldn’t be getting that can. The dealer told me to pick any other suppressor he had in stock and he would get the paperwork started. I really wasn’t interested in waiting ANOTHER year for a can so I told him I would take the Smith & Wesson model 610 he had in inventory instead.

Dealer made it right with me, Crux screwed me.

Now I have to figure out how to get my $200 fee back for my stamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Does this bullshit have to spill out into every thread?

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then move along. This is a firearm forum. Can he start a thread about related topics without it devolving into a pissing match?

We are supposed to be adults here. Let's try to act like it.

Then why only use my quotes and point the finger at me only? Because I'm the new guy?

If you are going to lecture people about what to post and where, then at least be fair and address everyone involved.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Axxe,As your friend,I must ask just why the hell are you even posting on a suppressor thread since YOU don't own any. You don't know shit about what happened with Crux!

And you wonder why you have been kicked off other forums. Quit being an Asshole!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Axxe,As your friend,I must ask just why the hell are you even posting on a suppressor thread since YOU don't own any. You don't know shit about what happened with Crux!

And you wonder why you have been kicked off other forums. Quit being an *******!

You're right. Not a problem I'll just kick myself off and save someone the problem!

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    That sucks for lots of people i am sure. I forget the company but it was a guy that made conversion kids like advantage arms, but he only took money orders so no credit card fraud protection and he was a real prick like even putting on his site numerous emails will make him hold up your order. Dont know what the final disposition was but many people were without conversion kit or money.

Top Bottom