• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    lol, I've seen worse my homicide classes, but the amount of shit coming out of this dudes back is what gets me...Meh, I started with this video and ended up on youtube watching 5 more videos like these. Haha

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Do tell story!

I used to work for an orthopedic surgeon. A diabetic by cut his big toe open and didn't take care of it so it turned in to gangrene and due to his diabetic neuropathy he didn't notice it till it was up to his ankle. The doctor who I worked for had snapped his Achilles tendon the week before so he couldn't stand up for long periods of time so I did the cutting and he took care of the blood vessels, arteries, and veins then I stiched up what was left.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Unfortunately that is a huge no no otherwise I would have taken pictures of a lot of the stuff that came through.

My sister had one of those abscess things on her butt one time and my wife popped it. So gross I had to go out on the patio and throw up. Not that big though.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Unfortunately that is a huge no no otherwise I would have taken pictures of a lot of the stuff that came through.

My sister had one of those abscess things on her butt one time and my wife popped it. So gross I had to go out on the patio and throw up. Not that big though.

I thought those things happened on areas not cleaned so good???

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I thought those things happened on areas not cleaned so good???

You can get them from fluid contact to. They can ooze and if you get it on you and don't clean it off it can get down into the skin and fester creating an abscess. Her ex boyfriend had them really bad on his back and legs.

Top Bottom