• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    Lazy bastards forget they have to wash there, too...

They may not be flexible enough to reach that area. I know I have to scrub that area with the back of my hand because I can't reach back far enough over my shoulder.

And good God! I've had to have doctors surgically pop cystic acne for me before, but that is unbelievable!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    They may not be flexible enough to reach that area. I know I have to scrub that area with the back of my hand because I can't reach back far enough over my shoulder.

And good God! I've had to have doctors surgically pop cystic acne for me before, but that is unbelievable!

when i was working at TJ's here in new braunfels, i had gotten a tiny scrape on my knee taking a shortcut through some brush on the way to work. maybe even jsut a cactus poke or something - nothing big. but later in the day, i knelt down on one of the rubber floor mats - by the next day i could hardly walk. I got a hardcore staph infection right on my knee.

had to get it sliced and swabbed twice before it would go away.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    ive had an abcess from a bug bite before. it was the size of a fist in inflammation and pus. they had to cut it open to drain and the first initial cut, shot out a huge stream of pus and blood. took a very long time to get it all drained. said it was the worst hes ever seen and was surprised i didnt come in sooner. probably the same reason i didnt initially go when my finger was impaled and hanging. but sometimes you just gotta know when to seek help.

Top Bottom