• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Only reason(s) I haven't signed up for that course yet is because I don't have a driver's license, and most importantly, three magazines of ammo is all I have left for my AR.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Still up for it whenever.

Only reason(s) I haven't signed up for that course yet is because I don't have a driver's license, and most importantly, three magazines of ammo is all I have left for my AR.

Ouch. I've got around 1200 rounds squirreled away now, which I still feel is pretty inadequate.

Last edited:

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Oh, lol. I cut and pasted that post into the NFA/Class III section where it belonged. I'm glad I made sure none of my subsequent Form 1's have more than one caliber listed.

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    Which arrogant ass are you referring to?

Not you :)

Are we still wanting a North FW get together? I don't pretend to know all of the ranges around, but is there anything else around since the guy who announced that he was going to set something up has apparently decided not to do so?

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Not you :)

Are we still wanting a North FW get together? I don't pretend to know all of the ranges around, but is there anything else around since the guy who announced that he was going to set something up has apparently decided not to do so?

I know where we could meet for lunch on a Saturday. Very 2A friendly owner and would probably join us for the conversation. Probably could fit 20 people or so inside and out on the patio. In North Fort Worth (maybe Watauga?). We could plan for the 23rd? If we get enough interest I'll give him the heads up.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I know where we could meet for lunch on a Saturday. Very 2A friendly owner and would probably join us for the conversation. Probably could fit 20 people or so inside and out on the patio. In North Fort Worth (maybe Watauga?). We could plan for the 23rd? If we get enough interest I'll give him the heads up.

It's just off 820 a bit so fairly easy access from the highway. I'm creating a new topic for it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom