• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    It was good to put a face with the names. Thank you for getting this together. I wish I could have stayed longer. We need to do this often to get more people together. Now it's time to follow the docs orders.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to the guys who put it together and everyone that came.

Already looking forward to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    It was nice to put names, handles and faces together.

Looking forward to more of these. Austin and Houston you better watch out!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Ditto. I had a great time. It's always nice to put faces with names.

I counted 22 present tonight which is a pretty good turnout for an after work meet.

Looking forward to the next one. TXInvestigator is putting a shoot for the next get together so let's all try to get there. I like trigger time much more than I like talking about trigger time.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Nice to see everybody. Sorry couldn't stay longer. Kiddo had to go with her dad. Can't wait to go shoot with everybody.

Sent from the middle of a swamp.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Hey ARGUY, you know I neve rtook it out. Deffinately the next time around. It wa sreally good to meet everyone. I hope no one remembers any of those out of context quotes. :)

You know, we have a really good crowd up here in the metroplex. No reason we cannot show Houston and Austin how it is done.

p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    Nice meeting everyone in person! I look forward to the next meet or going shooting with all of you! I promise next time I'll be more talkative ;) Didn't get much sleep last night.

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Hey ARGUY, you know I neve rtook it out. Deffinately the next time around. It wa sreally good to meet everyone. I hope no one remembers any of those out of context quotes. :)

You know, we have a really good crowd up here in the metroplex. No reason we cannot show Houston and Austin how it is done.

No kidding. How many years have you been doing it that way?

;-)

Sent from the Engineering Room...

Last edited:

pgamboa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    Wish we could have made this! My wife and I were out in search for a replacement for her "long trigger pull" Ruger LC9. She ended up with a Bi-Tone XDM 3.8 9MM! Tested it out after we bought it and it is Awesome (I'm jealous... It's a sexy one"! CHL's for both of us today!!

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    If the group wants, we can get Shoot Smart for a private party. They'll close down the private suites, include targets and rentals, and we can have at it. There is a fee, so some coordination would be required and attendees would have to pay in advance. I can get info and start a new thread.

I talked to the owner at the Burger and Philly Shack off 377. He is cool with us meeting and collecting there. Maybe food then shoot?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    I talked to the owner at the Burger and Philly Shack off 377. He is cool with us meeting and collecting there. Maybe food then shoot?

I suggested Hard 8 BBQ in Roanoke... Never heard of the Burger and Philly shack.

Hard 8 is some good eats :)

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I suggested Hard 8 BBQ in Roanoke... Never heard of the Burger and Philly shack.

Hard 8 is some good eats :)

Good burgers (good price too) and real Phillies and a hole in the wall place.

I don't know how gun friendly they'd be at Hard 8, but they do have decent BBQ, but that area's becoming yuppie so I'd ask owner first if you know him.

Where is that at????

thumbed on my "smart phone"

Watauga, a few miles north of 820 on the right. Behind the sno cone place. I know David and he is VERY 2A friendly. He knows we might be coming.

We'd probably be a able to bring rifles open carry and munch with them on our backs. I'd check it out for that if we want to get serious about it.

Top Bottom