• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Saw that too. Officer attempted to come behind him but couldn't take him down. Looks like the shooter trained for this in some capacity.

I thought the same thing. So damn sad to see. God be with all their families.
    Venture Surplus ad

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Fox is reporting the 4th suspect held up in the garage killed himself. Burn in hell you piece of shit. :mad:

I'm torn on the dirtbag sucking down a bullet out of his own gun. It's a net positive that he's no longer wasting good air, but now he can't be questioned to find out who was behind him pulling the strings. Given the details that have come to light so far, this wasn't some spur of the moment thing.

I want the s**tbags who were coordinating this as well as the ones who were pulling the triggers.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    After watching some of the videos, I have come to the conclusion some of these guys received training. Look at how one of the shooter baits an officer in a gun fight, then manuvers around him, shooting him from behind..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

4x4kayak2112

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Houston Area
    After watching some of the videos, I have come to the conclusion some of these guys received training. Look at how one of the shooter baits an officer in a gun fight, then manuvers around him, shooting him from behind..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Except for how many times his muzzle was dropped, happened alot. Thats not how I was trained atleast

4x4kayak2112

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Houston Area
    $#@!! I went to bed about 10, I knew about the shooting but wasn't expecting this.
    I was at work watching it unfold between the TV and Reddit live. What made things worse is I have a "brother" whos in Dallas PD. I cant get ahold of him, he usally answers or calls back within minutes. Then starting thinking about my middle son, who wants to be a cop. I was a emotional wreck. Im gonna give him a bit of time to call back, not everyone is up at 3am.

Being a LEO this day and age is a tough job. A very honorable and rewarding job, especially if your heart is into protecting and serving. I couldn't do it, no way. But then again some cant run into a burning house or try and save a life, and I live for that. Those men that lost their lives this morning will be remembered.

My thoughts go out to Dallas PD and my brothers in blue.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    No one's mentioning terrorism. Is this racially motivated because of the recent shootings of blacks by police, or something else?

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    No one's mentioning terrorism. Is this racially motivated because of the recent shootings of blacks by police, or something else?
    All bets are off at this point. Thankfully they got 3 alive so there's a small chance we can get more info. My guess is it's not the Muslim variety. Wonder what Obama will call this.... left-wing or right-wing terrorism? Or workplace violence....or a "lone" wolf scenario....?

Such bullshit whatever it is. Ridiculous

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    DPD is saying the suspects are not talking

well this is one of those rare times when I would like to say to everyone to look the other way, while I work on these people for about an hour
    I've got a propane torch and some vice grips and I promise they would be talking pretty soon.....

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Sad, sorry if already posted but any info on the shooters?

well this is one of those rare times when I would like to say to everyone to look the other way, while I work on these people for about an hour
    I've got a propane torch and some vice grips and I promise they would be talking pretty soon.....
    No. That is how freedom dies. Follow the Constitution.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Sad, sorry if already posted but any info on the shooters?

No. That is how freedom dies. Follow the Constitution.

Freedom died along time ago because we have not followed the Constiution

as far as actually doing it, I know it would be wrong and the law restrains me
    I can still think about it though...

time for a nice quick legal trial for these people and after conviiction, and a good clean public execution

joking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2015
    Houston
    It's a sad news. Look like an organized attack. Hope those suspects will burn in hell.
    Prayer for the victims and their families.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom