• ...and so much more!
  • peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    True.. but there was no hesitation. He was committed

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Except for how many times his muzzle was dropped, happened alot. Thats not how I was trained atleast
    We don't know any details yet, and no one has said where or to what end they were "trained". For all we know, they could be Call of Duty ragers. Or "trained" by some underground group bent on killing cops. Either way, Das Jared is right, they had a plan and were committed....which implies some sort of training.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So with the news not reporting the race of the shooters. We know they are not white. So are they black or Arabic.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just heard DPD chief say that one of the suspects was a black man that some gripe with blm and white cops. NOT quoting as I only heard parts of it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    he also said he acted alone

I don't believe that. These were all linked somehow

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So, is Obama going to have the Feds pursue hate crimes??

I hope Obama is happy, he bears a good portion of responsibility.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I lay part of the blame on President Obama for last night's shootings in Dallas. His words Friday and throughout his term as president were intentionally intended to divide a nation not bring them together.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I lay part of the blame on President Obama for last night's shootings in Dallas. His words Friday and throughout his term as president were intentionally intended to divide a nation not bring them together.

Exactly.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    DPD is saying the suspects are not talking

well this is one of those rare times when I would like to say to everyone to look the other way, while I work on these people for about an hour
    I've got a propane torch and some vice grips and I promise they would be talking pretty soon.....
    Your mind is in a horrible place right now. You need to consider the long term consequences of throwing due process out the window.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Your mind is in a horrible place right now. You need to consider the long term consequences of throwing due process out the window.

**** 'em. There are plenty of vacancies down at Guantanamo that these fuckers can occupy. A weak response will only encourage further types of incidents like these. Until the nation decides to get serious in dealing with these fuckers, and anyone else that threatens the Republic, we will continue to be attacked like this.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    $#@! 'em. There are plenty of vacancies down at Guantanamo that these $#@!ers can occupy. A weak response will only encourage further types of incidents like these. Until the nation decides to get serious in dealing with these $#@!ers, and anyone else that threatens the Republic, we will continue to be attacked like this.
    Agreed!!

This was a coordinated Terrorist attack by extremist, racist P'sos!!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    **** 'em. There are plenty of vacancies down at Guantanamo that these fuckers can occupy. A weak response will only encourage further types of incidents like these. Until the nation decides to get serious in dealing with these fuckers, and anyone else that threatens the Republic, we will continue to be attacked like this.
    We're talking about people being held as suspects... Anyone with a gun the area would have been a suspect. Including you or me. If I was pick up as a suspect I wouldn't be talking either. You want to take a blow torch to me as well?

Top Bottom