• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I know what you meant. I stand by the statement. How is it hypocrisy for women and children to run away from a shooter?

How is it hypocrisy to expect the police to do their job. they are marching so that police DO THEIR JOB. When the shooting started the police DID THEIR JOB.

It is only hypocrisy if you believe that police should not be accountable and peacefully marching to for that is somehow bad.

It is hypocrisy when BLM ignores the massively overwhelming cause of black deaths - blacks murdered by other blacks.

It is hypocrisy when BLM praises cop killers, then expects cops to lay down their lives protecting them.

They aren't marching so police will do their job.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It is hypocrisy when BLM ignores the massively overwhelming cause of black deaths - blacks murdered by other blacks.

It is hypocrisy when BLM praises cop killers, then expects cops to lay down their lives protecting them.

They aren't marching so police will do their job.

If they are not marching for Police to do their job, then why are they marching?

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    They are marching because they honestly but mistakenly believe black men with their hands up are being shot by white police officers. This chaos and their pain will continue until our politicians and the media change their message.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Two different answers so far.

I thought I read SKS somewhere, but I didn't really think it looked like one.
    But then again, I have never even seen one up close.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    From Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Clay Jenkins, the Dallas County chief executive and the director of homeland security and emergency management, stated that Johnson used an SKS.

The Wall Street Journal and CNN, both citing unnamed officials familiar with the investigation, reported that Johnson used a different rifle, an Izhmash-Saiga 5.45mm high-powered rifle, which is a variation on the AK-74..

In addition to the rifle, Johnson carried at least one handgun with a high-capacity magazine during the attack. CNN, citing an unnamed official, reported that two handguns were recovered, one a Glock 19 Gen4 pistol and the other a Fraser .25-caliber.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I'm confused. You wanted women and children to attack the shooter?

Any more words you want to put in my mouth?

If you are going to protest someone then hide behind them when one of your fellow protestors starts shooting at the people you are protesting then you are in fact a hypocrite.

Sent from...wait where am I!?

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Again. What action would the women and children have to do to not be considered hypocrites by you?
    First of all I never said anything about "women and children" and I do not hold the children accountable because they are not (by definition) capable of making their own decisions yet; but seeing as it's all you seem to be worried about,

They could fight back and defend themselves (ya know, get a license to carry a handgun or something kinda like how many members here have done with the women in their lives) they claim the police are only out to kill them yet run to the police for help when one of their own starts shooting! This makes them hypocrites which is what Dan Patrick said which I agreed with. I find it funny that you seem to think (guessing here) that you are in charge of your own protection but these "women and children" are not capable of the same!

I am tired of this idea that we shouldn't speak the truth or call people out because it might hurt their feelings. If you're going to engage in protests because you don't think police want to protect you don't run to them when you need protection!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Top Bottom