Gonzales, Texas
    chart_dot_member_vs_SPY.png

He's good at trading stocks
    Target Sports

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Fvck Crenshaw and every single resident of DISTRICT 2 (RE: Humble, TX) that voted for that POS in the last primaries. Crenshaw is a RINO Globalist shit stain on the State of Texas. Speaking as a retired military veteran, Crenshaw‘s service means nothing to me, as far as I’m concerned he is a sell out that used his military service as a stepping stone to become A globalist stooge.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Please don't anybody post the question about how people feel about Mom and apple pie. The hate may leave you believing you're in the Twilight Zone.

Crenshaw made one statement about red flag stuff and everyone is tearing into him two years later. You don't like Crenshaw? Then who are you going to let run Congress? AOC??

I challenge you to name ONE politician in Washington that you can agree with 100% of the time. (I would add that there are politicians, like AOC, that I disagree with 100% of the time.) How many of you haters actually live in his district. (I do, or at least will after the next election, as his district was re-mapped.)

In my book Crenshaw is ok. The Left ABSOLUTELY hates him, which tells me he's doing something right.

The haters on here wouldn't be happy if you offered to hang them with a new rope.
    Crenshaw is controlled opposition, the left doesn’t hate him, the leftist use him and he gets paid via corrupt insider trading for the role he plays in the facade perpetrated against the American People. fvck anyone who voted for or supports that epic POS.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I hate most of the politicians I vote for for something. I think Trump is the biggest buffoon to hold office but I still voted for him.

Too many politicians think they gotta suck leadership cock or forge the role of maverick.

Very few just vote the way their constituents want. They fall into the country over party crap when what matters, really, is the people who sent you there.

Crenshaw should have said my personal feelings dont matter, those of my constituents do. That would have been novel.
    Shoulda woulda coulda, Crenshaw didn’t say “his personal feelings don’t matter” because it would have been an obvious LIE. He didn’t want to incriminate himself.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    i don’t care for Crenshaw because I think he is a shitty, corrupt Congress critter. Dude making the video is a complete douche though.
    No, the guy making the video is honest and the scum bags in Congress do not merit dignity nor respect. Rub their faces in the shit they themselves created.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    He supports red flag laws. That makes him a democrat in my eyes.

Lol. At least he attacks both parties I guess. But if he thinks AOC has a big booty then he should probably get his eyes checked. She suffers from noassatall.

She has *some* booty. It ain't J-Lo booty, but it isn't bad. And she's got a nice rack on the front side. If only it didn't look like Mr. Ed when she opens her mouth, she would be quite an attractive woman. But two problems pop up when she opens her mouth - those teeth pop out for all to see, and the stupidity flows forth like the Missouri River.

War hawk neo con red flag supporting cocksucker

Ol Eyepatch McCain

As for Crenshaw - nope, I was fooled by him when I didn't live in Texas, but he quickly showed his true colors. He is McCain 2.0. He's out for himself, he's on the side of the RINO's, the dems, the anti-freedom crowd. If he wants to prove otherwise and start sponsoring and publicly pushign things like repealing and prohibiting red flag laws (instead of hugging them like they're his woobie) and pushing to repeal or rewrite the NFA to remove SBR / SBS / suppressors, to revampt he federal tax code, to push for term limits on all members of congress, to ban congress members and their immediate families from trading in stocks / bonds / mutual funds while in office and prohibit them from being lobbyists for ten years after leaving office then I'll reconsider. Till then he's just another Neocon POS riding his military service, which makes the slow kids in the group accuse you of hating on vets if you criticize him. At least he didn't get a bunch of his own people killed, unlike McCain.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Name a bill that he has written that would be good for you?

How does he feel about congress insider trading?

He is an arrogant, condescending prick., a WEF member and an overall douche, in my opinion. He snowed the people of his district big time. He is exactly what we get these days when we vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate, in my opinion.
    How dumb are the people of DISTRICT 02 to have not gotten rid of CRINGESHAW in the primaries? As far as I’m concerned Humble has the dumbest residents in the State of Texas. I spit on the place and wouldn’t piss on anyone who voted for him if they were on fire.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    OP checking in here. Too bad to her Eyepatch McCain is such a turd. RINOs are scum, and it’s pretty shitty he is using his military service to cloak his anti American agenda.
    Maybe it's not entirely an anti-American agenda. Perhaps it's not a pro-U.S. agenda, which he should have, but is instead a pro-mywallet agenda, which most politicians have.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Please don't anybody post the question about how people feel about Mom and apple pie. The hate may leave you believing you're in the Twilight Zone.

Crenshaw made one statement about red flag stuff and everyone is tearing into him two years later. You don't like Crenshaw? Then who are you going to let run Congress? AOC??

I challenge you to name ONE politician in Washington that you can agree with 100% of the time. (I would add that there are politicians, like AOC, that I disagree with 100% of the time.) How many of you haters actually live in his district. (I do, or at least will after the next election, as his district was re-mapped.)

In my book Crenshaw is ok. The Left ABSOLUTELY hates him, which tells me he's doing something right.

The haters on here wouldn't be happy if you offered to hang them with a new rope.
    Sipping the brcc

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom