• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    OK, let's start a list of politicians that you angry bastards believe are 100% deserving of your vote and support.

I'll go take a nap while I wait for one of you to come up with a single person for us to discuss.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    OK, let's start a list of politicians that you angry bastards believe are 100% deserving of your vote and support.

I'll go take a nap while I wait for one of you to come up with a single person for us to discuss.
    Better be a long nap, you have placed billthecat.jpg a tall order

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

picking "the lesser evil" is old and tired and it doesnt fix our issues

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I was still young dumb and full of *um when his dad Ron was in office and didn’t pay any attention. Was he as good as Rand?

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I was still young dumb and full of *um when his dad Ron was in office and didn’t pay any attention. Was he as good as Rand?

Better than Rand - but he didn't get as much traction as his son. Rand Paul is a lot more moderate than Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a conservative libertarian while Rand Paul is more of a liberatarian-ish Republican.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008

The list is really easy, democRATS and RINO swine can all eat shit and fvck’n die along with anyone who supports those communist Bolshevik scum.

Top Bottom