Not open for further replies.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Which is why we're losing!
    A man that sodomizes another man is to be put to death. Period. That is a law from G-d that applies to all people of the world.

Eli

Woah, I don't suggest you try carrying that out, as I know a lot of armed gays... And then there are the people who'd gladly stand beside them (myself included). Hands off my friends, now...

If it were a genetic cause, gays would have been bred out of the human population millenia ago.

You have to take a few things into account. One of them is recessive traits and how hard they are to breed out... They tend to linger. Another is that we've bypassed selective breeding pretty effectively. Think of all the pressure up till very recently to live a "normal" life - marriage, house, 2.5 kids, etc. A lot of folks still wind up going off and living that life even though it's not really their cup. I could go on, but won't, since I haven't got all the sources lined up and this isn't a great subject to delve into at length - people get too emotional about it. Some even advocate murder and genocide. :banghead:

I don't want anybody's ideology pressed upon me or anybody else. I won't do it to someone else, and expect that everybody else extends me the same courtesy. At the end of the day, if you're not hurting someone else (without their permission :p) I don't give a shit what you do.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    You have to take a few things into account. One of them is recessive traits and how hard they are to breed out... They tend to linger. Another is that we've bypassed selective breeding pretty effectively. Think of all the pressure up till very recently to live a "normal" life - marriage, house, 2.5 kids, etc. A lot of folks still wind up going off and living that life even though it's not really their cup. I could go on, but won't, since I haven't got all the sources lined up and this isn't a great subject to delve into at length - people get too emotional about it. Some even advocate murder and genocide. :banghead:

I think you may have misinterpreted what I wrote. I wasn't saying carrying out a eugenics program of any kind, but instead saying that tens of thousands of years of modern humans' existence would have--by natural selection--bred out any "gay gene" to a small fraction of 1%. 10% of the population being gay via genetic reasons is pure, unadulterated horse caca. It's a matter of choice.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I agree that it is a choice. Mother nature would have killed it off otherwise. The biggest problem is that our society thinks that it is ok, and makes it seem normal.

I have even a bigger problem with bisexuals. Pick a team already.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think you may have misinterpreted what I wrote. I wasn't saying carrying out a eugenics program of any kind, but instead saying that tens of thousands of years of modern humans' existence would have--by natural selection--bred out any "gay gene" to a small fraction of 1%. 10% of the population being gay via genetic reasons is pure, unadulterated horse caca. It's a matter of choice.

Oh, I know you weren't.

My experiences disagree with it being a choice thing, though.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I agree that it is a choice. Mother nature would have killed it off otherwise.

That's rather close minded. We still have retarded people with genetic root causality, and we still have a number of other genetic malfunctions in the human code. It is entirely possible for a "gay gene" to be present, and ongoing throughout our species.

It is also close minded to assume that every gay individual is that way because of genetics. Society in Greece and Rome supported homosexuality, and as a result there were a high percentage of bisexual individuals. Without the social stipulations regarding it there would have been less.

As with anything, the truth generally lies in the middle.

I don't see the "problem" with homosexuality. It does not affect my life, liberty, or otherwise. If anything, removing dudes from the pool improves my chances with the hot straight chicks.

lonestar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Brownwood, Texas
    The gays make me sick. However, I'm not god. I shouldn't have the ability to take their life. There is a SEPERATION between church and state for a reason. You can't LEGALLY kill someone based off of a CHURCH belief. We should just..ship them all to Canada or something.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just read this thread. I don't see how anyone can with sound body and mind push killing people off based on there sexual preference. I don't condone gay marriage but I don't want to throw them in concentration camps either. I have met a few gay dudes that could likely whop the shit out of the stoutest meanest cage fighter. I have also met a few that talk like valley girls and annoy the hell out of me. But I have also met straight guys that annoy the hell out of me. I think that is all I have to say I'll come back if I think of something I left out.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    you can definitely tell who the bigger people are on this subject. nobody said you have to like it, just tolerate it.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Althougth I view the behavior as a choice and deviant. I have no problem with anyone that tries to be a decent and responsible human.

I always wonder why the Left doesn't call people, from other lands, out. If they do, I don't hear of it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I just read this thread. I don't see how anyone can with sound body and mind push killing people off based on there sexual preference. I don't condone gay marriage but I don't want to throw them in concentration camps either. I have met a few gay dudes that could likely whop the shit out of the stoutest meanest cage fighter. I have also met a few that talk like valley girls and annoy the hell out of me. But I have also met straight guys that annoy the hell out of me. I think that is all I have to say I'll come back if I think of something I left out.

Same here. I've known gay guys who are more "manly" than a lot of straight guys. Tons of straight guys are completely useless little emasculated pieces of crap.

Straight? Gay? As long as a man is a man, I don't give a damn who he's sleeping with.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    There is a SEPERATION between church and state for a reason.
    There is NO separation of church and state, never has been. The constitution merely prohibits a "Church of the United States" similar to the Church of England.
    If you strip out religious beliefs from the law, there is nothing left.

Eli

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There is NO separation of church and state, never has been. The constitution merely prohibits a "Church of the United States" similar to the Church of England.

Eli

Which religious beliefs? Thomas Jefferson seems to have coined the whole "separation of church and state" phrase.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

Eli

There is no state religion, thus there is a separation of church and state. Israel, Iran, etc. are key examples of theological states.

Yes, the country was founded by Christians, but they are Christians that left Europe because of church instilled violence and persecution, ergo the "separation of church and state".

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    There is no state religion, thus there is a separation of church and state. Israel, Iran, etc. are key examples of theological states.

Yes, the country was founded by Christians, but they are Christians that left Europe because of church instilled violence and persecution, ergo the "separation of church and state".
    Israel is FAR from a theocracy, and is a secular state. Iran is a theocracy in theory, but doesn't exactly run under Shiite Sharia Law.
    The United States was founded by persecuted Christians and funded by persecuted Jews. It was intended to be a Free State where persecuted religions could freely be practiced. It has become a state where tolerant religions are viewed as weak and attacked, while totalitarian religions are encouraged and even funded.

Eli

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Israel is FAR from a theocracy, and is a secular state. Iran is a theocracy in theory, but doesn't exactly run under Shiite Sharia Law.
    The United States was founded by persecuted Christians and funded by persecuted Jews. It was intended to be a Free State where persecuted religions could freely be practiced. It has become a state where tolerant religions are viewed as weak and attacked, while totalitarian religions are encouraged and even funded.

Eli

Please elaborate.

Which tolerant religions? Ones that think men should be put to death because of their sexual preference?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom