• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Anderson Consulting chose not to be a part of AA. It's the Big 4 now. The group I joined at one Big 4 firm came from AA so AA also lives on at the other Big 4 firms.

Eh looks like you're mostly right. Accenture split off from Andersen consulting, not AA. I worked for a division that split off from Accenture and is in the middle of being rolled back in. Blah.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Hanks Super Center Cornelius Oregon catering to my ammo needs since I was 15yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Whatever happened to Earl Pitts-American? You know what makes me angry? You know what makes me so mad, I could just etc. etc.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The ORIGINAL Tonka Toys.

Not technically defunct, but now as a subsidiary of Hasbro, all they make is cheapo plastic crap.

YES!!! My favorite toys were Tonka Trucks. Those were metal and indistructable. I still use the phrase "Tonka Tough"!

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Ever been addicted to Orion?

No. Was supposed to, but we ended up getting diverted to some mountains to "advise" some friends against the Russians. Nasty place to visit. Russians had about as much luck there as we did recently. Coming back home they closed our old place up and sent us to 29 palms instead. So I have been friendly with warm beer.

Edit: I guess most folks don't have any clue what we're talking about. Wonder if a certain moderator cares to chime in with his experience?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    No. Was supposed to, but we ended up getting diverted to some mountains to "advise" some friends against the Russians. Nasty place to visit. Russians had about as much luck there as we did recently. Coming back home they closed our old place up and sent us to 29 palms instead. So I have been friendly with warm beer.

Edit: I guess most folks don't have any clue what we're talking about. Wonder if a certain moderator cares to chime in with his experience?

Guess you're talking about me, when I was on the 31st MEU I got to try a lot of different beers to include Orion. I wasn't impressed with it in the bottle but cruising around Gate 2 street one night there was a bar that had a sign outside advertising cheap Orion and free jello shots so guess which bar we decided to go to, whole different animal on tap it went down very smooth. Drank a lot of Heineken in Thailand since that was about the only beer I recognized and wasn't feeling many of the others but there was one (something with Tiger in the name I believe) that tasted like Budweiser. Drank a lot of Red Horse and San Miguel in the Philippines and Toohey's Extra Dry and XXXX Gold in Australia, asked for a Fosters there thinking it would be like Corona in Mexico and got looked at like I had a male appendage growing outta my forehead. Foster's is definitely not Australian for beer lmao.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Red Horse sounds familiar, but the most memorable part of that trip was listening to a guy get his bore snaked out after what turned out to be a not so friendly encounter with one of the locals.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Red Horse sounds familiar, but the most memorable part of that trip was listening to a guy get his bore snaked out after what turned out to be a not so friendly encounter with one of the locals.

Lmao I'm glad I was already married and stayed faithful through the temptations, had a few buddies in that same position.

*edit, Redhorse was real popular for two reasons, the BN's nickname was Darkhorse and it was like 8% alcohol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom