• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Geezer,

Are you suggesting that any DIMocRAT RADICAL EXTREMIST can win the WH in 2024??

yours, satx

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Geezer,

Are you suggesting that any DIMocRAT RADICAL EXTREMIST can win the WH in 2024??

yours, satx
    I would certainly not bet against them. They will do anything illegal or immoral to win this one. And they haven't rolled out the Michelle Obama/Oprah Winfrey campaign yet. Please let me be wrong.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm sure if beeto went to a gun show,
    Well, he did. I have no idea what he talked about or with who but it's clear that he did go.

beto-orourke-gun-show-2019-08-17.jpg

Attachments

• beto-orourke-gun-show-2019-08-17.jpg
      beto-orourke-gun-show-2019-08-17.jpg
      121.9 KB · Views: 430

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I am not wasting my time watching the debates. Nothing productive to learn. Every single one is a left wing liberal.

Do hope Biden gets knocked out, as I think he would give Trump the most trouble.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Here's how the Drudge Poll measured winners/losers:
    upload_2019-9-13_10-36-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-13_10-34-31.png
      upload_2019-9-13_10-34-31.png
      55.8 KB · Views: 325
    • upload_2019-9-13_10-36-26.png
      upload_2019-9-13_10-36-26.png
      11.8 KB · Views: 354

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I switched it to ABC during the commercial of what I was watching and heard Beto talking all that crap about taking guns basically used to shoot people on the battlefield so they couldn't get up. Then he talked about a 6 year old little girl who was shot and there wasn't enough ambulances to help her. I switched back my program. They think that they can turn Texas to dem. with all the CA people and Mexicans infiltrating our state they may be able to. I remember last election in my area of the state the dems shellacked us.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    1. We need a state electoral college wherein counties each get 1 or 2 electoral college votes, and those votes elect our governor and Lt Governer (who has the real power in Texas). Or, our state reps directly elect the lt gov and gov. Same principles as the national electoral college: We need to balance the megalopolis with the rural.

2. Beto is a tardo (please, please God, don't let my wife read this. I know I'm not supposed to use that word, but it's, literally, the ONLY one I can think of about him). He starts off talking about guns 'that were only designed to kill people,' and then goes on to rant about 'high impact high velocity round when it hits your body shreds everything inside of your body because it was designed to do that so that you would bleed to death on a battlefield and not be able to get up and kill one of our soldiers." So which are you going to try and take away, beto, scary assault rifles, or any weapon that fires a scary round? Both? Then what, scary knives? Start with something truly terrifying, your freaking ideas. Buy those 'back.'

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Quoting Beetoe: 'high impact high velocity round when it hits your body shreds everything inside of your body because it was designed to do that so that you would bleed to death on a battlefield and not be able to get up and kill one of our soldiers."

Typical idiot remark based on total ignorance.
    That's actually contrary to conventional combat wisdom (if there still is such a thing).

In conventional warfare, wounding an enemy combatant takes up a lot more of your enemies' resources than burying one.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Typical idiot remark based on total ignorance.
    That's actually contrary to conventional combat wisdom (if there still is such a thing).

In conventional warfare, wounding an enemy combatant takes up a lot more of your enemies' resources than burying one.
    Clearly that dumbphuck doesn't know what a punji pit is and why they we're so effective.

Top Bottom