• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    If you don’t watch the news you are uninformed; if you do watch the news you are misinformed.

I think the below chart is reasonably accurate. I would definitely pull down the network channels to the line between yellow and orange. I would also just take everything below AP and Reuters and move down a notch or two...
    Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg

Also Reason should hold an equal position on both the left and right since they want illegal immigrants to able to operate their unlicensed business while smoking weed and carrying an assault rifle ;)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    the Trayvon Martin "pack of lies"
    I sat at my computer and watched the entire trial, every last second of it.

I came away with a renewed appreciation of just how distorted media reports could be. Often, they clearly weren't reporting on the trial I was watching.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I sat at my computer and watched the entire trial, every last second of it.

I came away with a renewed appreciation of just how distorted media reports could be. Often, they clearly weren't reporting on the trial I was watching.

ben english,

And anyone wonders why I trust NOTHING claimed by the "mainstream media"??
    I long ago stopped trying to count-up the OBVIOUS LIES that were reported on the "network news".

HINT: Anytime that a "reporter" says than a "unnamed source claims", you can 90+% of the time just presume that it's at best a WILD GUESS & generally a KNOWING LIE.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you don’t watch the news you are uninformed; if you do watch the news you are misinformed.

I think the below chart is reasonably accurate. I would definitely pull down the network channels to the line between yellow and orange. I would also just take everything below AP and Reuters and move down a notch or two...
    Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg

Also Reason should hold an equal position on both the left and right since they want illegal immigrants to able to operate their unlicensed business while smoking weed and carrying an assault rifle ;)
    I would change things quite a bit on that chart, I'm not sure any would be at the top and CNN definitely would be a lot further to the left.

Top Bottom