• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Sounds like the Dems are terrified AG Barr will actually investigate the leaks, dossier, FISA warrant, etc.

Also sounds like some of this is at least underway.

Hope Barr will see it through. Hope the list expands to include the Clinton Trust, Uranium deal, Clinton emails, etc.

Clinton, Comey, McCabe, DNC and others could end up in the crosshairs. If the investigations progress, it will be interesting to see if the Dems start to turn on each other trying to save their own skins.
    Guns International

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    They always viciously attack the ones they fear the most.
    Just go back through the the list.
    They are pretty sure he is going to find out everything they did and what they are trying to do is discredit him ahead of time

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    They always viciously attack the ones they fear the most.
    Just go back through the the list.
    They are pretty sure he is going to find out everything they did and what they are trying to do is discredit him ahead of time

Precisely......notice all the attacks on Barr from the Clintons, Comey the snake, Brennan, partisan congressional dems, almost all the dem candidates and many more in the last week or two. Nothing more than fear they will be exposed and an attempt to slander and discredit him before he finds the goods needed to prosecute.

Not holding my breath, but never in my lifetime have I seen so many dirty politicians and government spooks who deserve to be publicly fucking humiliated and sent up the proverbial river. Just chaps my ass to no end. Think if the shoe was on the other foot.....oh, the outrage.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    My wife is always telling me about how "something might actually happen to the Dems in power THIS TIME for all the criminal behavior".

I always remind her that NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans go to jail and dems move on to higher govt positions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is always hopeful and I always have the correct answer.

bob

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Democratic party is nothing but an organized crime syndicate.

Army1911,

Fwiw, the CROOKED/hateful DIMocRATS have just cause to be frantic/worried/hysterical about the likelihood that they will be investigated/indicted/convicted.

yours, satx

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Precisely the reason they voted to hold him in contempt. However, that will go down in history as an epic fail. If they go to court they probably know that they will get rejected.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Investigating first, then (I hope, but doubt) prosecuting this monstrous, U.S. hating crime syndicate.

The dem/commies are at least shittin little green squealing worms...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I seriously doubt this will lead to anything more than campaign trail talking points. Maybe some questions in front of a senate committee that will end up on YouTube then be forgotten.

Dem or Repub, they know that if one domino falls it will take the rest of them down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom