• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I seriously doubt this will lead to anything more than campaign trail talking points. Maybe some questions in front of a senate committee that will end up on YouTube then be forgotten.

Dem or Repub, they know that if one domino falls it will take the rest of them down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds are that you are correct.

But I can hope...
    Lynx Defense

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    In politics it is hard not to get some kind of dirt on you no matter how honest you are.
    But there are a lot of them that need to fall on both sides. And some that need to be brought down a few notches.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    McConnell is already trying to cover their rears, might have made a couple 'mistakes' in the protocol. Yea, right Mitch, keep on lying.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I seriously doubt this will lead to anything more than campaign trail talking points. Maybe some questions in front of a senate committee that will end up on YouTube then be forgotten.

Dem or Repub, they know that if one domino falls it will take the rest of them down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing happens all hope's of our justice system will be failed forever. WE SHOULD BE IN THE STREETS RISING UP LIKE FERGUSON MO. IF NO ONE GETS PRISON TIME. The complacency of most America will be the end of our Constitution & life, liberty & justice of our country. The attitude of "that's just the government what are you going to do" is one of the reasons over the last 50 years the government has gotten as big as it has. If "WE THE PEOPLE" stick together & utilize our 2nd & let them know we as a country are a Militia & we will not let them force their agenda on us. :banghead:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Imho we’re past that point already.

There’s two tiers of justice in this country, and there has been for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Recent WSJ article reports that the investigation has already been underway for several weeks.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Not getting my hopes up, but this at least seems serious on its face as the spooks are starting to point fingers at each other. All no doubt guilty, but cracks in the wall as they try to save themselves.

Funny thing is several are "CNN contributors," which lends more credence to the "fake news" mantra proffered by Trump and his admin.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    No doubt there will be some prosecutions.

But the old saw "as long as lawyers are for hire, justice will be for sale" keeps coming to mind.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Sounds like the Dems are terrified AG Barr will actually investigate the leaks, dossier, FISA warrant, etc.

Also sounds like some of this is at least underway.

Hope Barr will see it through. Hope the list expands to include the Clinton Trust, Uranium deal, Clinton emails, etc.

Clinton, Comey, McCabe, DNC and others could end up in the crosshairs. If the investigations progress, it will be interesting to see if the Dems start to turn on each other trying to save their own skins.
    We will see that the Clintons are exempt from any criminal or civil investigations. Too many people on both sides owe them for where they are.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After 20 months of investigation that really came up with nothing, I find it hilarious that the dems are crying about an investigation.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I love watching true nature showing itself as they start to eat their own. Brennen and Comey clawing. Comey and Rosenstein saying each other is going to hell. Clapper desperately trying to move the goal post back to the Russians are evil where it should have stayed.

The investigations assigned to us attorneys are referrals from the IGs office, who has been talking to Barr. The last one assigned yesterday is a result of the state Department memo Horowitz never saw saying the dossier and its author was full of sheit. Us Attorneys can subpoena and empanel a grand jury which solves the limits on Horowitz as he cant compel former employees to submit for interviews or document production not under his purview.

Still Horowitz findings and investigations by us Attorneys has them turning on each other and I love it.

I still think Trump ought to say that getting this into the light is the most important thing so I'll pardon the first folks who come forward and testify in public as to what was done by who and why. The rest go down as treasonous trash.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I still think Trump ought to say that getting this into the light is the most important thing so I'll pardon the first folks who come forward and testify in public as to what was done by who and why. The rest go down as treasonous trash.

That would certainly make it interesting. Even a tweet about that would send them and the MSM into a hysterical mess.

Top Bottom