• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Mine's scattered here and there. Might get a group photo while loading for Hicksville.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    yze4eruh.jpg

I've also got about 300 rnds of 7.62X39 loaded on stripper clips and maybe 100 or so rnds of various .223 in mags.

Might want to look into some plywood to replace those pressboard shelves. Just sayin.
    Nice collection though.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Would recommend all of you lock up that ammo, or at least spread it around the house like some have done. Don't make things any easier for the thieves that are DEFINITELY visiting openly public forums like these and learning more about you every day.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Would recommend all of you lock up that ammo, or at least spread it around the house like some have done. Don't make things any easier for the thieves that are DEFINITELY visiting openly public forums like these and learning more about you every day.

I used to leave mine laying around like these, but its on lockdown in the safe now.

Angeleyes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013

i have my ammo in the middle of a clear and open field surrounded by a punji stick pit, if you get pass that my ammo cache has a dungeon inside filled with minotaurs, dragons, trolls and goblins then getting pass that you'll have clint eastwood guarding my ammo saying " Go ahead make my day".

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    I have about 330 22lr (its for my 6year olds rifle I dont shoot it) I have 2500 or so 223 in the middle of loading another 500.

I have 1500 or so .40 but ihave the components to load another 1000.

I have 300 or so 3in 00buck.

500 of .45lc

200 454 casul

1000 .45 acp

And 100 380 auto
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom