• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    The 27th is the last Sunday of the month and I have once again kicked the dogs down south trying to get them from UNDER the porch and up here ON the porch with the BIG DOG's.

If they don't come out and shoot Bulls-Eye then it's their loss!

I am sure everyone will see my rant but dam I am so proud of this group here in DFW I can't imagine why other TGT members don't come together like we have.

DCortez has the road trip to DFW in the serious planning stage and it looks like they will come up and make this months meet. We may have to move our date back one weekend but for now the 27th is the day. So keep those schedules open because we need to show these folks how it’s done DFW style!!!!!!

A few have made the comment they were interested in shooting steel reaction targets; so if interested speak up. I know HK Boy (Clifford) and I for sure are in. Once we have a head count we can figure out a start time for steel.

It was great to see new faces and I want to thank everyone for being ever vigilant inviting new local shooters. Great JOB!!!!

One more thing to throw out here for everyone to think about; the holidays will be upon us sooner than expected and I would like for us to meet one evening for a nice dinner and a social evening. Bring the wife, significant other, and the kids. Just take the time to enjoy each others company and give thanks for all the blessing we share!

OK – Saddle up – Lock and Load – Cya on the Firing Line!!!

-Mo
    Target Sports

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Mo, every thing sounds great to me. I hope the southern boys can make it up. I'll really enjoy meeting them. The steel shooting is a good for me too, as is a holiday get together. Schedule permitting with 6 local grand kids to contend with :eek:

redfred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    La Porte
    I had a blast shooting skeet for the first time last Sunday. Would you guys like to get together and shoot a round or two before the pistol competition?

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Mo, every thing sounds great to me. I hope the southern boys can make it up. I'll really enjoy meeting them. The steel shooting is a good for me too, as is a holiday get together. Schedule permitting with 6 local grand kids to contend with :eek:
    Navy you got me with the avatar change.
    Eddie Haskel???
    USMCMPI Pm'd me and it's a go on their road trip.
    I am waiting on a reply and will have more info for everyone on their trip so we can plan the day with them
    Eddie Haskel???

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It is OFFICIAL!!!
    The down south bozzz are coming to this month meet!
    I pm'd USMCPMI the range directions and info!
    Man I love out of town guest!;)
    DFW ROCKS!!!!
    Also just added for that trip is the one, the only DCortez and friends!!!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm certain, barring a rough Saturday night, we'll be there. We have a ton of clay disks and 12ga ammo - Tim is wondering if someone wouldn't mind bringing an extra shotgun in exchange for some help shooting up the loot???? Let us know, we'll throw the stuff in the truck!

Hey txgolfer, is that you in your avatar? You're hawt!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Mad Mo, All is GO for DFW on Sunday. Well be leaving here at 6:00 am to get there on time. Qusetion... is there a caliber limit on the rifle range?? Just wanting to know for sure what to bring.... It has been raining for the last week here, so not a lot of pistol practice, although it did allow for more re-loading time! The sun should be out Saturday, so I will be able to try out my .45 loads.... hopefully I will be able to do my part to put them in the middle.....MG

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    There is no resitriction I know of on the rifle range other than no FMJ. Maybe ultra mags might be a problem, so if that is what you're thinking of, you might call. Pistol range no restrictions I know of. Most of the TGT folks hang at the pistol range, but adjacent is the tactical bay, where you can shoot rifle at 25 yards. Mostly AR's and the like there.

Looking forward to meeting some new TGT members.

Top Bottom