DFW Target & Action shooting group - looking for members

Shadowboxer

Aug 23, 2008
Hi All,

I run the Dallas Target & Action Shooters group: Dallas Target & Action Shooters Meetup Group (Dallas, TX) - Meetup.com

We have 310 members and we're growing. We meet once a month at a local range on a Saturday morning. We also meet once a month on an evening after work in the Addison area for a social-type dinner to talk about shooting stuff over dinner.

We had 15 people at dinner-social last week, and 22 at our range day last Saturday (we rotate clubs and this one was held at Elm Fork) Click here for pics from our range day and comments from some of those that attended: Range visit to the OUTDOOR gun range! - Dallas Target & Action Shooters Meetup Group (Dallas, TX) - Meetup.com

My membership is a 50/50 split between men and women. They are all skill levels from the absolute beginner to LEO and military.

The only requirement is that my members treat everyone with respect and come with a casual, friendly attitude. There is no cost to be a member (I pay the $300/yr to run the site out of my own pocket). I hope you'll consider joining us!

50calRay

Jun 17, 2008
blah
We also meet once a month on an evening after work in the Addison area for a social-type dinner to talk about shooting stuff over dinner.
A gun club that meets for dinner in Addison, you just can't beat that deal:cool: I love the food in Addison and it just right off the toll...this could be the main reason I have a toll tag? Anyhow, I would to join but I currently live 360 miles away. I'm in town a lot but usualy at random. We've been entertaing the idea of moving to Dallas for a very long time. I think this weekend we supposed to do some looking around in Frisco but not sure. This would put us closer to our ranch up north and me in a place where they have more than one car show a year, a gun club would be a nice bounus

Shadowboxer

Aug 23, 2008
A gun club that meets for dinner in Addison, you just can't beat that deal:cool: I love the food in Addison and it just right off the toll...this could be the main reason I have a toll tag? Anyhow, I would to join but I currently live 360 miles away. I'm in town a lot but usualy at random. We've been entertaing the idea of moving to Dallas for a very long time. I think this weekend we supposed to do some looking around in Frisco but not sure. This would put us closer to our ranch up north and me in a place where they have more than one car show a year, a gun club would be a nice bounus

If you're in town during one of our meets, you're welcome to join us!

Shadowboxer

Aug 23, 2008
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll make the next one.

Great! Make sure you sign up on the Dallas Target & Action Shooters web site since event final details/any change in plans are automatically emailed to those that have RSVP'd 'yes' or 'maybe' on the DTAS web site.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Thanks for posting Shadowboxer! Man, unfortunately I'm in Austin as well. Eventually maybe Texas1911 and I can make it up there on a Saturday sometime.

Shadowboxer

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks for posting Shadowboxer! Man, unfortunately I'm in Austin as well. Eventually maybe Texas1911 and I can make it up there on a Saturday sometime.

Always welcome to join us when you're in the area!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members