Guns International

Did Benchmade Just Stomp on Their.........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Last year, came within a gnat’s ass of buying a BM. They offered “free engraving” from a couple different retailers at different times of the year. Almost bit the time it was offered at Cabela’s - they had a good sales price going on and were throwing in the free engraving. Probably would have taken them up on it this year... won’t be considering them any longer. Their political donations did it for me - even more so than the gun destruction thing. Jest not gona $upport an anti business! (All ya can do is vote with your wallet!)
    Hurley's Gold

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    FB_IMG_1550809418052.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550809418052.jpg
      FB_IMG_1550809418052.jpg
      23 KB · Views: 280

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Won't shop at Target, the boys belong in the girls bathroom store. Or Dicks and No more Bitchmade knives. I like the Meme above.
    So now I guess we look to where these lowlifes make their crap before we buy. Was stationed in Washington state, loved the area. But decided to leave because even in the late 70's their politics sucked. I also send regular notes to S&W telling them its time to support the people that can actually buy their products.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    . . . My only requirement is that I need able to open it with one hand.

Same here, but I also have to be able to CLOSE it one-handed. And I'm left-handed, so there are LOTS of knives that just don't work well for me. All liner locks are out for me.

I've got 4 or 5 Benchmades and I'm not gonna sell them. But they won't be getting any more of my money.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    The BMs I have were issued and I won’t get rid of them simply because those knives did me well when deployed.

I don’t think I’ll buy one in the future, though.

But just like a lot of other companies with policies I disagree with, I don’t think they’ll be out of business anytime soon.
    We tried to get BMs but ended up with a Gerber auto instead. Now I’m pretty happy about it.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Antigunners have lost on the federal level so much they are coming to the states and cities. Watch your six friends.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Zero Tolerance is my EDC for the most part.

A quick google search looks like they've discontinued their tanto blade selection. I've grown fond of the tanto blade style. I don't tend to break the tip off as much, and when I do, it's easy enough to add a reverse edge to the sharpening procedure and bring about a new point.

Top Bottom