• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Your immune system when functioning properly keeps you from getting all sorts of diseases..not just colds and such..
    We all have free radicals inside us trying to disrupt cell function and turn them into cancer..your immune system hunts and kills off these cells when its functioning properly

If you had chicken pox..you have the virus that causes shingles..and your t cells and immune system keeps that in check..its when you're immune system is weak that shingles can develop.

If its true and the vax comprises or shuts off the immune system then we are going to see a bunch of people develop all sorts of diseases over the next few years..

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Only if you are under 600 or so feet above sea level and no, not sooner than 3 years. That prediction if it came true is closer to 7 years off. Sounds like you aren't on the internet enough.
    1669792638560.png

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Your immune system when functioning properly keeps you from getting all sorts of diseases..not just colds and such..
    We all have free radicals inside us trying to disrupt cell function and turn them into cancer..your immune system hunts and kills off these cells when its functioning properly

If you had chicken pox..you have the virus that causes shingles..and your t cells and immune system keeps that in check..its when you're immune system is weak that shingles can develop.

If its true and the vax comprises or shuts off the immune system then we are going to see a bunch of people develop all sorts of diseases over the next few years..
    I am willing to bet that's going to be the case. We'll see how those who are so quick to want to pass out tinfoil hats in due time. Ya'll just keep on laughing and watching the 'news'....:green:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Just this morning, xavier becerra (sec of health) advised that an 'updated vaccine' is now available and if we've not had 'the jab' in the last 2/3 months, we should go and get this new vax shot pronto...

Never mind that doctors the world over are giving us proof of vax's lethal/dreadful effects, but reading between the lines, the word 'updated' I guess is supposed to quell your reluctance, that 'this one' is A-OK, no sudden dying with this one, no sir, take it and stfu...peasant.

No, I won't get 'the jab' for this one either or ever...freaking 'death merchants' don't have enough 'con artist' skill to convince me, but I'm sure some of the fearful will be clamoring for the new and improved vax...well, bye!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I won't get 'the jab' for this one either or ever
    I'm wondering if that's the bait and switch.

At some point the technology is going to be mature, and not coopted by the elitists for an agenda, so I won't say never. I guess we'll know it's real when they aren't giving it out for free and aren't running the propaganda machine at full tilt for it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I do not know if there will be long term side effects. No one knows. The trial process was cut drastically short (might as well have not run it).

We do know that at the two year mark, some problems are showing up.

Bottom line, the sad thing is that so many people who were not vulnerable took on the risk of the unknown when they did not have any compelling reason to do so.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm glad to see some of who were one time 'pro-vaxxers' are now seeing the light.

becerra reminds me (when I was a kid) of those who'd double dog dare you to stick your finger in this thing or step off this cliff or smell this, or eat that...and you'd be ugly surprised if you were naive enough to do it.

Same with 'new' vax.

I sincerely hope at this point - the public is informed enough about the lethality/seriously injured prospect of 'the jab' and that no one will comply with getting the new and improved (yeah, sure it is) vax.

They don't want you better protected - they want you dead.

Last edited:

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    That just concentrates it further. Making the obedient sick and the ungovernable stronger.

I'm wary it's more complicated than population reduction.
    I'm curious your thoughts/theory about more than depop. I was depop soon after the shots began and few were then. I'm familiar with things at nearly an Alex Jones level but you sort of left it hanging there as more complicated.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm curious your thoughts/theory about more than depop. I was depop soon after the shots began and few were then. I'm familiar with things at nearly an Alex Jones level but you sort of left it hanging there as more complicated.
    That was the main implication of the film... The nutty globalist technocrats think there are too many people so they are pushing this "vax" that'll kill a certain percentage of people.

I left it hanging because I don't have enough information yet. I just get a vibe that the depopulation people are useful idiots for something worse, or perhaps that premise is incorrect to begin with.

I dunno, maybe it is that simple even though that would make them idiots. The only reason they are billionaires and political elites is because there's a large mass of sheeple to consume their stuff and support them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom