• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    At this rate I can only expect to gain weight and die of cardiac arrest in my 50s. I don't want to be that person.

And we can't let that happen, cuz then we'll be left with Travis as an admin and he already admitted that he totally cross dresses.

Edit to add:

I'm on day 4. I have increased levels of energy, I feel like I have increased mental clarity, and I definitely have more active dreams and oddly enough I actually remember the dream after I wake up. Last night I was dreaming that my dog got run over by an escaped convict while was back was turned, the dream felt so real that when I woke up I had to make sure my dog was okay! I've lost 8 pounds over these four days by this morning.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I know nothing about paleo or vegan diets, etc. but.............I would strongly suggest you slow down on your diet (weight loss) or see a physician if you continue to lose 2 lbs. per day. That doesn't leave much left after a month or two. Good luck to you.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    im not following any diet, just cutting my intake and stacking. ive lost 10lbs from the start of stacking, from about a week or two ago. 10lbs from cutting intake. i have not hit a plateu so far and continue to lose.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Got any updates???
    I'm curious to hear your results.

Ah, yes. I forgot I had made this topic!

Well I definitely recommend going grocery shopping before beginning this! lol I should have supplemented a few things.

For the first couple of days I was having a rough time of it because I really do love meat. By the third day I felt... calm? I don't know how to really put it. It was an unusual feeling of inner peace. It's a hard feeling to articulate. After about 9 days I had lost 8 pounds and I felt fantastic and full of energy. There were some strange side effects, it seemed like my hair was growing faster, for one. I felt like my sense of smell was becoming stronger. I was also being ignored by mosquitoes even though people around me had them swarming on them.

Around the 10th or 11th day I crashed hard. I had thought that I was getting enough protein and iron but I wasn't aware of these things called polyphylenes. Polyphylenes block the absorption of iron in the intestines. I was eating a lot of spinach which is rich in iron but spinach is ALSO heavy on the polyphylenes, so it wasn't really doing me any favors. To make a long story short I got dizzy. Really dizzy. It felt like I was extremely drunk and the room was spinning. I think I was anemic. I started to scramble some eggs and I sent my lady for some chicken fajitas so I could get some of those amino acids I was missing out on (because like I said, I wasn't supplementing at all).

I want to try it again real soon but I do need to supplement here or there to make it work the way I want it to. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    "Stacking"?

suppliments, im currently stacking a thermogenic with an omega 3 6 9. lots of guys stack not only for cutting but also bulking. im currently cutting, so im doing cardio with my stack. this current stack is probably the best ive used so far, no side effects, dont have to take a ton of pills, appetite suppressor, helps push through workouts. if what youre doing works, keep it up but if you hit a plateau i would stack.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    suppliments, im currently stacking a thermogenic with an omega 3 6 9. lots of guys stack not only for cutting but also bulking. im currently cutting, so im doing cardio with my stack. this current stack is probably the best ive used so far, no side effects, dont have to take a ton of pills, appetite suppressor, helps push through workouts. if what youre doing works, keep it up but if you hit a plateau i would stack.

Oh, gotcha. I thought you meant you were taking Stacker 2 or Stacker 3 or something like that. I was gonna say, "Don't do that! It'll kill ya." :)

Bithabus said:
    I have a friend who went vegan for a year. He almost died

It's not for everybody, and is dangerous when not done properly. The thing that annoyed me the most while I was eating vegan was being on some vegan forums and having to listen to some of the batshit crazy insane shit that liberals actually believe. What an unhelpful group when a person has questions, though. Holier than thou assholes if ever I've seen a group of 'em.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    I've already made peace with the fact that I'll probably die of coronary disease in my 50's. I have to go because of something, and it might as well be chicken fried steak

God yes! I'd rather die full of steak and chicken than live a few years longer and have to eat like a bird. Who knows how it will wind up when Im that age.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    God yes! I'd rather die full of steak and chicken than live a few years longer and have to eat like a bird. Who knows how it will wind up when Im that age.

i still eat the same foods i did before, just less portions. i love anything with country gravy, chicken, steak, pork chops, vegetables, anything could use some gravy lol.

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Something I've been doing for the last month or so is simply eating raw fruits and veggies for most of the day (with the occasional small meal of protein and a little carbs post workout) and having a big meal of salad -> meat / cooked veggies -> carbs and such once a day. It's essentially raw vegan for about 20 hours a day and I really do like to eat the huge meals, then sleep.

russ4560

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have never tried vegan or raw diets. I have however fasted for 5 days. I did not drink juice or food in liquid form. Essentially it was water and vitamins. I wanted to gain control of my metabolism and hunger cravings. Much the same as someone works-out to gain better control of balance or a muscle. It was rough at first. I am a chicken and red meat eater. What we are doing is taking a system that is used to using a certain macronutrient for its fuel, be it carb, pro, or fat, and reconditioning it. Imagine a diesel car that one day you decide to run off vegetable oil. It runs a bit differently when asked to use different fuel.

I think this is why it is so important to eat balanced meals. There are ways of getting complete proteins from vegetables and meat. I think it is important to try them all. Kind of like a workout regimen, you gotta change it up every so often.

I think it is awesome that everyone is posting their experiences with going raw or paleo or vegan.

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I think this is why it is so important to eat balanced meals. There are ways of getting complete proteins from vegetables and meat. I think it is important to try them all. Kind of like a workout regimen, you gotta change it up every so often.
    More directly, I think people need to try a lot of different things to find something that works for them.

Top Bottom