Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Very nice. Wdym by still?
    With a lottery number of 2, I enlisted in the Army for 4years rather than be drafted for 2 years. After service in Korea, Vietnam and Okinawa I returned to America. I then served in the Army Reserve.

I STILL choose to serve as a soldier the State Guard. BTW, as a member of the State Guard, I serve without pay unless called to duty by the Governor or Adjutant General of the National Guard.

This may provide an insight to my conservative attitudes concerning my Country and the Constitution.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    With a lottery number of 2, I enlisted in the Army for 4years rather than be drafted for 2 years. After service in Korea, Vietnam and Okinawa I returned to America. I then served in the Army Reserve.

I STILL choose to serve as a soldier the State Guard. BTW, as a member of the State Guard, I serve without pay unless called to duty by the Governor or Adjutant General of the National Guard.

This may provide an insight to my conservative attitudes concerning my Country and the Constitution.
    That's honestly incredible, and I will freely admit that I will never be the level of man you are. You served on okinawa in ww2 also?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    That's honestly incredible, and I will freely admit that I will never be the level of man you are. You served on okinawa in ww2 also?
    I'm old but not that old. There're very few WW2 veterans remaining alive. The DMZ of Korea and Vietnam were combat service during my assignments. Shortly after I arrived on Okinawa, control of the island was returned to Japan.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

279067690_2556971947766103_5190267361773800693_n.png

Top Bottom