• Do you drink?

• Total voters

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    With a lottery number of 2, I enlisted in the Army for 4years rather than be drafted for 2 years. After service in Korea, Vietnam and Okinawa I returned to America. I then served in the Army Reserve.

I STILL choose to serve as a soldier the State Guard. BTW, as a member of the State Guard, I serve without pay unless called to duty by the Governor or Adjutant General of the National Guard.

This may provide an insight to my conservative attitudes concerning my Country and the Constitution.
    ARJ Defense ad

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I also was stationed at Okinawa. Ft. Buckner, attached to 1st SFG. I was a comm/crypto operator. Hung out in Futema. Kadena air base C-130’s jumped us every month at Yomitan DZ. Fun place. 1966-67

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    In Japan, they have a problem with youth drinking

They aren’t drinking enough

Their government is considering an offer for me to move there to boost their liquor economy

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Sorry, got here late but will contribute on several fronts:

I drink a glass of red wine 4 nights a week usually with dinner, and two glasses the other 3 nights a week. I'll sub a beer when eating out at dinner. My wife prefers 2 glasses a night. We used to only drink wine when we cooked a nice meal, but COVID came along and we started cooking nearly every night. My liver thanks you COVID. Its more a relaxing habit to me since I don't really pair the wines with my food. If my doc ever notices a problem other than the increase in consumption, I will reduce or stop.

I was active duty Air Force for 32 years in total, and joined at a time when hard core post-Vietnam drug use had recently been excised from the force and I remember senior officers telling me that becoming a member of the "Officers Club" for drinks after work on Fri was now optional. My Dad served in the AF for 22 years and he was an alcoholic. I didn't start drinking wine until after he died and will probably never get into beer or whiskey which were his favorites.

The OPs use of the g-word is definitely a racist term.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My apologies to several of you. Multiple posts had to be removed in order to clean out the post that got fork banned. It had been quoted and I'm not going to edit y'all's posts so every post that quoted him had to go.
    Self destructive as a drug addict that boy is.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    My apologies to several of you. Multiple posts had to be removed in order to clean out the post that got fork banned. It had been quoted and I'm not going to edit y'all's posts so every post that quoted him had to go.
    I assumed my reply to him would get swept away when the hammer came down. Sorry you had to clean up the mess.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom