Lynx Defense

Does anyone else pre-load their mags before heading to the range?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you pre-load your mags before going to the range?

• Yes, saves time, and time is money.

Votes: 40 78.4%
    • No, I just load at the bench/booth.

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Typically I’ll keep a couple/three AR mags and a couple of my EDC pistol mags loaded at the house.
    When going to the range I will load whatever mags are going along.
    Everything else remains empty.

cav21082108

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2022
    Killeen, TX
    Am I the only one that pre-loads mags before going to the range? I feel like loading at the booth, or bench kind of disturbs my rhythm, and I spend less time shooting because I'm reloading constantly. Yet, I see it every time I go, guys with their maglula, just standing there loading round after round instead of shooting. Shoot for 30 seconds, then spend 2 minutes loading, repeat...

So before I head to the range I usually load 10-20 mags (depending on my goals that trip), and I'm ready to go as soon as I enter the range. I can get in my reps, and I'm out in less than 30-40 minutes.

View attachment 347983
    Every mag I own is ALWAYS loaded. All of them. If I am going to the range and shooting something besides the ammo that I normally keep in those mags, then I unload as many as I plan to shoot and load them with the range ammo the night before. No empty mags at my house, ever. I wouldn't want to waste time loading them at the range and I don't have time to load them when the zombies are at the door.

TexasPaperPlug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    Montgomery
    Am I the only one that pre-loads mags before going to the range? I feel like loading at the booth, or bench kind of disturbs my rhythm, and I spend less time shooting because I'm reloading constantly. Yet, I see it every time I go, guys with their maglula, just standing there loading round after round instead of shooting. Shoot for 30 seconds, then spend 2 minutes loading, repeat...

So before I head to the range I usually load 10-20 mags (depending on my goals that trip), and I'm ready to go as soon as I enter the range. I can get in my reps, and I'm out in less than 30-40 minutes.

View attachment 347983
    Nope I have 1k rounds in magazine at all times.
    9mm, 556, .300, 12G the basics.
    Plus another 1k of each ready to go in 50 cal cans

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

View attachment 347983
    I found a holster to match your shoes. They can also make mag holders as well.
    PXL_20221013_175022776.jpg

tekiwap

Fudds gonna fudd
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    SWOK
    IDK what's worse, pink Crocs vs toenails that look like he could tap out morse code? Prolly take the crocs. Nobody ever gets pictures with some foot model kinda lookin feet. lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom