Target Sports

Does R. v W. decision have potential to push Texas Blue?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What is the difference in a fetus at seven months and a child that is born prematurely at seven months?

Anyhow.

I hope we would all agree that abortion should not be used a method of birth control, which sadly is the overwhelming majority of the abortions today. Too many means of preventing conceiving exist.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    What is the difference in a fetus at seven months and a child that is born prematurely at seven months?

Anyhow.

I hope we would all agree that abortion should not be used a method of birth control, which sadly is the overwhelming majority of the abortions today. Too many means of preventing conceiving exist.
    And it was implemented by a racist who believed in Eugenics

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Anyhow.

Honestly, to your first question, I don't see any difference, with the exception under some states laws, the seventh month old fetus can be aborted. Which I think if really wrong.

Second part, exactly. Many women are using abortion as means of birth control, because they are making poor life choices and not accepting responsibility for their actions.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I’ve been quietly observing the women I know rant and carry on about this RvW thing. Many of them are upset about it. Even elderly ones.
    This has lead me to believe something a bit different.
    they were closet Dems all along. Oh they agreed with conservative ideas out in public but in the secrecy of the voting booth they voted Dem every time.
    So the overall numbers now might change somewhat but not enough to dramatically swing anything.
    What we really need is voter I.D. along with no mail in ballots or drop boxes.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Or they don't understand the concept of representative government and states' rights.

Mostly this, imo.

If you could get 99.9% of these abortion protesters away from their Twitter feeds and MSNBC broadcasts long enough for the brainwashing to wear off, I'll bet when you explained the truth about the Dobbs decision they would probably understand and agree with it.

But all they know is what Keith Olbermann tells them, and he tells them they should be furious, that women are being murdered, blah blah blah, so they freak out. Same with guns, same with the average German when Hitler came to power -- you get an extreme media biased towards anything and it's easy to brainwash the average human.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I think it’s deeper than that. Just listen to the words they use. When you try to ask questions about life, it’s met with anger and they don’t want to think about it because they know it’s murder.

I tell people the reason I’m pro life is because if I was a dr I wouldn’t have what it takes to do an abortion. I couldn’t dismember an unborn baby knowing it’s healthy and will develop fine. Including Down syndrome. It is not my place even with religion out of the conversation.

I also have no problem telling women if you could do the abortion yourself or on other women then do it. See what you’re made of and we can at least see you for who you are.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    That shows how disgusting they are. A developing baby is of our own species and proof some don’t need to be mothers. If something upstairs is blocking the biological instinct to be a mother...yeah, they don’t need kids.

Top Bottom