• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Ok so i was at the range new years day and while shooting my .41 at the 25yd range heared a cannon go off at the 50yd range didn't think much of it kept going about my own business. Then when I was headed up to the handgun range saw a guy carring a huge rifle from the 50yd didn't think much about it till i went to the 100yrd to make sure the AR was still on the guy was shooting a .50 cal but not a t the targets they put up but at rocks and other things in the backstop about halfway up it. So what do ya'll think about that?
    DK Firearms

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    They just put the paper up thats roughly $4.00 - $5.00 a shot depending on ammo type alot to shot at a rock at a week 100 yds with an extreme long range rifle. Its like me taking my AR to the 25yd range.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    ok, I agree paper gets boring... and I've been guilty of shooting random stuff while hunting because I was bored as hell. But shooting rocks at a 50yrd range with a .50 sounds a little overboard too me. BTW black powder .50 or centerfire?

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Centerfire and if wanred to just shoot random stuff they should have went to the land they were talking about not at a range ment to shoot paper targets at.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I can understand shooting rocks and stuff at the back stop with a regular caliber but not a fifty at 100 yards that seems kinda of a waste

Top Bottom