• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I work out 4-5 times a week and have been gaining mass since before summer. I went from 185-200 and it's time to do a cut to look better naked. This time I'm cheating and using alli.
    Read the instructions and started a few days ago. No side affects or results for the first few days.
    This morning I had my first side affect. It's the one u read about after eating bad because Friday night I cheat and eat something chocolate. I'm gonna tell you it is weird. Not bad or scary just weird.
    I'll keep updating on how this works. I have a 40 day supply. My fasting weight is 196 on start. I walk around at 200-203 very hydrated and I eat 5-6 small meals everyday to keep insulin spikes down.
    im following the food pyramid with less carbs from cereals and more from veggies/beans. No sodas and 1800-2000 calories per day. 1 multivitamin at night a probiotic and 2 glucosamine condroitin pills per day. I'm using stim factor for a prework out.
    I won't post pics - that's too weird.
    Hurley's Gold

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Someone else who works out. Cool.
    Alli? Never heard of it. I'll research some (I know what Google is. Lol)
    And ya, pics on a forum of dudes is a little weird. Hahaha
    Interested in your progress though! (Still don't need pics)

Gig 'em btw, '12

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Class of 10 if you didn't know.
    Alli is a half strength prescription for a real working anti fat pill. It keeps you from absorbing most of your fat that you eat.
    If you eat too much fat you don't absorb it. That's the only side affect I've had.
    My diet has came back around to normal this year. I was semi-vegetarian last year and I felt like my test levels were going down. I changed my background on my phone and computer to this and I'm hoping that helps with the test levels.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Best success I had was oatmeal for breakfast, omelets for lunch, and chicken for dinner after running.
    I lost ~75lbs in <6 months.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    There is no possible way I can lose 75lbs and live. I'm trying to cut that fat that doesn't really go away and get cuts to show off the muscles in my back and abs. I really don't have too much fat just too much for me to be happy about. Maybe 8-12lbs of fat.

The side effects are everyday and seem to get more nasty. It's like there's an orange oil slick in the toilet every time. I'll weigh myself Thursday to see if there's any weight change.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I used to weigh ~263lb at my heaviest and 179 at my lightest the day before I got married 2 years ago.
    Now I'm hovering around 189

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I think it's working. I feel like shit in the mornings and crap oil 4-5 times a day.
    I see more definition but I also feel my body eating itself and I can tell my blood sugar is lower than normal.

Top Bottom