• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Update- still alive. No more side effects. I'm staying a steady 187-192.
    I know I'm losing a noticeable amount of fat, but the weight is still here so I'm not losing mass. I think I'm gaining mass in my quads, hamstrings, glutes. Pants are getting tighter in the legs.

I notice the most fat loss in my back and hips. Lots of extra noticeable muscles in my back. My skin is getting thinner over my hips and abs.

So far- if you can eat right and manage to cut fat in your diet (no nuts/fatty meats/cooking oils) you will like alli. The hardest part for me was to stop eating peanuts and almonds as snacks, or limit the size. I'm also taking a once a day generic multivitamin as recommended by the alli instructions.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Note - my last cut I used a product amilean. It's a rub. I used it with weight training with high reps and 3.5 mile runs for 2 days, one 7 mile run and a warm up 1 mile weights and 1 mile cool down jog.
    I leaned out but the rub was a stupid buy. Didn't work and it was like using 25$ menthol rub. DONT BUY AMILEAN. IT DOESNT WORK.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    First, my sides hurt from all the shart jokes.

Second, in a month and a half I've dropped about 20 lbs (230 down from 250) from cutting my calories in half and staying hydrated. This is without exercise. (I told myself I'd start lifting and running again, but lets get serious). There is no reason to take alli. proper dieting will cut the fat, especially with exercise

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    First, my sides hurt from all the shart jokes.

Second, in a month and a half I've dropped about 20 lbs (230 down from 250) from cutting my calories in half and staying hydrated. This is without exercise. (I told myself I'd start lifting and running again, but lets get serious). There is no reason to take alli. proper dieting will cut the fat, especially with exercise
    Did you read the entire post? I don't have much weight to lose.

If I lost more than 10lbs I would be losing mass. Not too much fat on me and my diet is very strict. Now on a food pyramid type diet and really monitoring fat and sodium.

I'm trying to do a cut after gaining mass to show lean muscle at 6' and about 185-190. I started at 180 and put on 20lbs of mass changing to a high protein high fat diet and tons of sprints and lifting. Without a solid pump I weighed about 196.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Did you read the entire post? I don't have much weight to lose.

If I lost more than 10lbs I would be losing mass. Not too much fat on me and my diet is very strict. Now on a food pyramid type diet and really monitoring fat and sodium.

I'm trying to do a cut after gaining mass to show lean muscle at 6' and about 185-190. I started at 180 and put on 20lbs of mass changing to a high protein high fat diet and tons of sprints and lifting. Without a solid pump I weighed about 196.

Right. the amount of weight to lose isn't the point. My point was that if you cut calories, you will lose fat.

If you're trying to cut, cut daily calories by 30-50%. once you achieve the desired weight, bump up your caloric intake to the necessary amount to maintain that weight plus whatever you burn off while exercising.

there should be formulas on the internet that can give you a rough idea what caloric intakes should be for various scenarios.

If you already are at your target b/c of alli, then just calculate how many calories you need to maintain that weight and stick there.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I've dropped about 10 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I am now an expert on nutrition and weight loss, but I will not share my expertise on the interwebs for free.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    I've dropped about 10 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I am now an expert on nutrition and weight loss, but I will not share my expertise on the interwebs for free.

okay, I guess I'll stay out of it.

At one time I had the exact build as Salty- 6'2" 190-195. Recently I've gained weight and know how to lose it. But nevermind.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm done. Alli forces you to stick to a low fat diet or possibly shit yourself in public. I was good enough to not have any problems with having to change pants. If you're a fatty and you need to stay on a diet alli is for you. If you're cutting after a bulk up period it might speed things up by a week. Not worth the cash for me but if you're a fatty this will work for you or you will shit yourself because you can't stick to a diet. There is no cheating with this.
    So if you need to lose weight do it. If you just want to and you can't commit to a healthier diet and exercise you're going to end up a fatty who shits themselves. That's how alli works. its a diet enforcer.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I think I posted that this is exactly what my doc told me. Specifically, you'll never trust a fart again.
    It's only if you eat over 30g of fat per day of more that 10g of fat in one meal you can have side effects. If you ignore the diet recommendations that they tell you it'll happen.
    There is a list of problem foods listed with the bottle of pills. Don't eat them.
    If you feel like you might have to go, don't hold it on alli.

Top Bottom