Dominion Software changed 2.7 million votes from Trump to Biden in key states.

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX
Laura Ingraham last night said that the Supreme Court won't overturn the election so might as well face it there will be a biden presidency. If that is true how long do you think this site will exist. Pray she is wrong.

gambler

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 31, 2020
Texas
Laura Ingraham last night said that the Supreme Court won't overturn the election so might as well face it there will be a biden presidency. If that is true how long do you think this site will exist. Pray she is wrong.
They never could "overturn" the election. They could only rule on specific actions that were taken by the specific state with a case before them, and whether or not their action violates the law or the Constitution. They could rule some are and some are not and the cumulative results of the individual judicial decisions could affect the outcome in only that one state.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
This whole thing depends on evidence.
That is hard to get. As we know, Hunter's laptop was not evidence.
Not evidence in the strictest meaning or legal sense as far as being introduced into a court of law, but does show a pattern of behavior that for sure is pointing to some very possible criminal behavior, and some of it, just downright disgusting on the part of Hunter.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 1, 2018
Teague
Sidney Powell mentioned nothing about a raid.... But she seems dead certain of her position.
....and she told us why she is dead certain.

1606317203420.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We don't need voting machines to be SECURE, we need them to be VERIFIABLE.

Put simply, if 10 people voted, there's 10 results. We only need to be able to verify the total count, and that each was recorded as cast. Nothing more. Nearly any programmer who has been in the business a few years could write such a system.
I trust your opinion on this. Would ^^^THAT^^^ get the job done?

gambler

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 31, 2020
Texas
Not evidence in the strictest meaning or legal sense as far as being introduced into a court of law, but does show a pattern of behavior that for sure is pointing to some very possible criminal behavior, and some of it, just downright disgusting on the part of Hunter.
Shows "alleged" pattern of behavior and nothing more.

gambler

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 31, 2020
Texas
Why would that have anything to do with this site ?

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Being reported all over the not-MSM, video interview at the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is some serious tin foil stuff.

Top Bottom