Texas SOT

Dominion Software changed 2.7 million votes from Trump to Biden in key states.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Democrats have been complaining offfically about dominion since 03. Berine Sanders lost to Hilary due to Dominion per the interview.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Democrats have been complaining offfically about dominion since 03. Berine Sanders lost to Hilary due to Dominion per the interview.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
    I just listened to that interview. Powell seems dead certain in what she has that it will absolutely upset the apple cart. Hell... if she can prove what she claims she will destroy the apple cart. But.. don't expect anything ground breaking until the end of next week!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Long article about voter fraud:

Extremely long article and well worth the read. I was all in until the last 2-3 paragraphs. The author states that after the election coronavirus panic dissipated. I'm not quite sure how he came to that conclusion and it cast a shadow of doubt, for me, on the entire article. Not sure how he could be so right on every thing else and so wrong on that.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The control freaks in gov't need to keep the corona panic going. There was never a real pandemic. Very few people are dying anymore.
    There were only 11 corona related deaths in Wise County TX. out of a population of about 64,000. We had more auto related deaths for God's sake!

The total deaths in the US is about on par with previous years.(not the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS they predicted.

The masks are not about the virus, it's about CONTROL.
    WEAR YOUR MUZZLE AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I guess I don't see the masks as much "control"

I see telling people they can't be with family for Thanksgiving as trying to "control" and setting curfews which people are setting up 10:01 PM gatherings to tell the politicians where they can put their 10"00 curfews....

And for the most part people are telling the politician morons to "eff off" as are the police. The airports are packed with people !

I think they are kind of seeing where people are going to draw the line this time.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Very few people are dying anymore.

That is the biggest load of bullshit I've read in a while. My mother is an ICU nurse and she has been seeing just what that virus has been doing since it started. People are still dying. A lot of people. They are currently losing people almost daily in her ICU because of COVID, and it's has had a devastating effect on morale. People are quitting left and right because they can't handle the stress or the mental anguish any more. If you don't think this is a real pandemic, then I don't know what to say to that.

Almost every single ICU bed in the state of Oklahoma is full.

If you don't like the masks and the mandates, that's fine. I don't like them either. Don't try to pretend that a pandemic isn't happening though. It is.

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    If you are not wearing an N95 mask, you are doing NOTHING to prevent the virus from getting into your body through your breathing.

A 10 micron cotton tee shirt or paper mask will NOT stop a 1 micron virus.
    It's called math.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    If you are not wearing an N95 mask, you are doing NOTHING to prevent the virus from getting into your body through your breathing.

A 10 micron cotton tee shirt or paper mask will NOT stop a 1 micron virus.
    It's called math.
    Well that's not what the CDC is now saying. Do you know more than the people at CDC ?

Let's see, you said...."there was never a real pandemic"....."very few people are dying anymore"....

I'm gonna go with the CDC on this one...sorry.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well that's not what the CDC is now saying. Do you know more than the people at CDC ?

Let's see, you said...."there was never a real pandemic"....."very few people are dying anymore"....

I'm gonna go with the CDC on this one...sorry.

He is pretty much right about that. You want an N95 at the least. An N100 is even better. If you use a cloth mask, you need some kind of filter in it.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    He is pretty much right about that. You want an N95 at the least. An N100 is even better. If you use a cloth mask, you need some kind of filter in it.

Well, I understand about N95 masks but most people don't have those. And the CDC has now said that a cloth mask can provide some help to the wearer.

"wearing a cloth mask can also reduce the amount of infectious droplets you personally are exposed, because the fabric barrier filters out a degree of particles, according to the CDC. Some data has shown that a multi-layer cloth mask made from a fabric with a high thread could filter out nearly 50% of respiratory droplets and aerosolized particles."

CDC now says wearing a mask protects the wearer, too (cnbc.com)

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, I understand about N95 masks but some people don't have those. And the CDC has now said that a cloth mask can provide some help to the wearer.

"wearing a cloth mask can also reduce the amount of infectious droplets you personally are exposed, because the fabric barrier filters out a degree of particles, according to the CDC. Some data has shown that a multi-layer cloth mask made from a fabric with a high thread could filter out nearly 50% of respiratory droplets and aerosolized particles."

CDC now says wearing a mask protects the wearer, too (cnbc.com)

Despite what they said, I would not trust them to protect you or anyone from you. Are they better than nothing? Probably, but they really do need a legitimate filter in them in order to be effective.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Despite what they said, I would not trust them to protect you or anyone from you. Are they better than nothing? Probably, but they really do need a legitimate filter in them in order to be effective.
    Then most of us are screwed because most people are either wearing the blue paper ones or just a cloth mask they either made of bought somewhere.

But, thanks for your input.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Then most of us are screwed because most people are either wearing the blue paper ones or just a cloth mask they either made of bought somewhere.

But, thanks for your input.

That would probably be why people keep saying the masks aren't working. Either they're not using the right masks, or they are not using them properly.

Again, they are better than nothing, but not as good as they need to be. The blue ones at least have a filter. The cloth ones don't unless you put one in them.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    "The CDC currently recommends that people choose masks that are made from two layers of breathable, washable and tightly woven fabric."

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Don't believe it that Powell is gone

Me neither.

Don't know if I agree that she has the goods on both Dems and Repub's, but that is the most interesting speculation at this time. If the voting machines are that hackable, wonder if (...stuff here edited out speculating about certain three letter U.S. agencies)

Top Bottom