Guns International

Dominion Software changed 2.7 million votes from Trump to Biden in key states.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I see these kinds of things all over the internet but never see them being used as evidence in a law suit. I have to believe if there were anything that could be proved as being voter fraud by the computer systems or software, it would be fairly easy to get some experts to verify and validate it and prove the case. Not happening so I'm a skeptic.

They keep talking about this Dominion system deleting and changing votes, but have not got any technical supporting evidence and have not filed a law suit. It is going to take something major like this used in many states and proveable in court to overturn the election. A few dead voters or other minor claims won't do it.

It obviously can't be proven that the voter software or systems can't be proven to be the problem and the election will be certified for Joe Biden right on schedule.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I see these kinds of things all over the internet but never see them being used as evidence in a law suit. I have to believe if there were anything that could be proved as being voter fraud by the computer systems or software, it would be fairly easy to get some experts to verify and validate it and prove the case. Not happening so I'm a skeptic.

They keep talking about this Dominion system deleting and changing votes, but have not got any technical supporting evidence and have not filed a law suit. It is going to take something major like this used in many states and proveable in court to overturn the election. A few dead voters or other minor claims won't do it.

It obviously can't be proven that the voter software or systems can't be proven to be the problem and the election will be certified for Joe Biden right on schedule.

The real legal system doesn't happen like a TV series courtroom drama show, and everything wrapped up in an hour. It takes time to build a case, get warrants for searches and seizures, to subpoena witness', and get all the "I's" and "T's" dotted and crossed. Then they also have to wade through the opposition of people fighting back with injunctions and motions to suppress, and getting it on various judge's dockets to hear the motions and the filing of motions.

Back in the late 1980's, my first wife got a DWI. It was over three and half years, before she ever actually sat in the courtroom to have her case before the judge. There were a couple on the same docket that had been sitting on it for over five years. I'm pretty sure, that a DWI case is way more simple that voter fraud, and election tampering that's going on it multiple states, with deciding which courts to have to deal with, federal or state.

I'm pretty sure a lot is going on, in many places and much that isn't being talked about in the media. I'm also pretty sure much won't be talked about until things actually start to happen. Just because it's not on the front and center of the news, don't assume nothing is happening.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The real legal system doesn't happen like a TV series courtroom drama show, and everything wrapped up in an hour. It takes time to build a case, get warrants for searches and seizures, to subpoena witness', and get all the "I's" and "T's" dotted and crossed. Then they also have to wade through the opposition of people fighting back with injunctions and motions to suppress, and getting it on various judge's dockets to hear the motions and the filing of motions.

Back in the late 1980's, my first wife got a DWI. It was over three and half years, before she ever actually sat in the courtroom to have her case before the judge. There were a couple on the same docket that had been sitting on it for over five years. I'm pretty sure, that a DWI case is way more simple that voter fraud, and election tampering that's going on it multiple states, with deciding which courts to have to deal with, federal or state.

I'm pretty sure a lot is going on, in many places and much that isn't being talked about in the media. I'm also pretty sure much won't be talked about until things actually start to happen. Just because it's not on the front and center of the news, don't assume nothing is happening.
    Not buying it .....

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not buying it .....
    No one is selling you anything...

Axxe is correct, there is a process and it takes time. Allegations move to affidavit, lawyers have to compile data and organize it so a jury of your peers can understand it.

Think about it like this. Someone sees a house with lots of smoke coming out an attic vent so they called the fire department. You seem to be the guy who goes "well I don't seen any flames" and declare there must not be a fire because the FD didn't move as fast as you expected when they get on scene. Just give it some time to shake out. In law it may look like nothing is happening, then all of a sudden lots of stuff starts going on all at once.

If Axxe annoys you, you can quite playing the victim and do something about it by putting him on ignore... but then you couldn't perpetuate your little beef with him. I think you enjoy it too much.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    D6622D40-EFDB-4CAB-A107-8B3DB455D4AA.gif

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Law firm bails on Trump....

What I heard was they got a lot of push back for working with Trump. I.e. the wallet is more important than their conscience.

Essentially only the guilty need a defense attorney right?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom