• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Ahhh, come on, give us some of the juicy details. ;) 'Don't know them, don't live in Austin, etc. just interested in what brought you to this point. Every business is customer service, politeness, etc. no matter what business it is. If too much business is too much to handle, they should be in another line of business.

Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Those are the guys I go to... they can be pretty gruff, but have always been fair with me and they always beat prices I find on Gunbroker and Buds. Can you elaborate on what they did wrong?

Best thing they did for me, I was new to guns and accidentally bought some .357 Sig for my SP101 revolver at Walmart. Wally world wouldn't take it back. I brought it to Heritage and was going to just give it to them, but they let me pick out a 30-round Pmag in exchange. That was cool.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    there are a lot of gun shops with the problems you speak of. But heritage has been good to me. Bought a yugo sks back in 05' first rifle and they threw in a little ammo, cleaning supplies and the leather ammo pouches. Now AGL I WONT EVER GO TO AGAIN!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Generally in a situation where the poster claims to be wronged but doesn't want to give details it eventually comes out that the poster at some point became an ass and was told to pound sand.

So, what actually happened, or would an explanation make you look bad?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    This reminds me of those Facebook where someone (usually female) will post a status like 'Oh my God, I am so done with ______ #single #yolo'.

When anyone asks about it it's always a response like 'I don't want to talk about it'.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360102370.894795.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ok, so it's simply a case of being unhappy with customer service in general.

Seemed like something more had happened from the way I read it.

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    If you find my thread about Heritage I am betting his experience was similar. There is one guy in particular that just plain seems to not like people. Rarely do I run across service as bad as Heritage has. Keep in mind, this guy was a complete jerk months back, way before this gun panic started.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    If you find my thread about Heritage I am betting his experience was similar. There is one guy in particular that just plain seems to not like people. Rarely do I run across service as bad as Heritage has. Keep in mind, this guy was a complete jerk months back, way before this gun panic started.

Not a long rant.

I've done business there for two years. I've recommended the shop in spite of the generally grumpy and indifferent customer service.

Ive dealt with their poor communication and lackluster service. Im a big boy, dont need to be pampered and coddled at a gun shop. But, was recently treated unprofessionally and rudely. It was a very disrespectful encounter after several transactions over the years. I get that shops are busy and some of them overwhelmed right now.
    Gave them the chance to make it right. They didn't. I'm done. Another LGS will be getting my money.

Not saying your wrong gln, but the op says them. Even for arguments sake, if it is this one person, why give the shop in its entirety a bad name cause of one person? Ive never been there, so I have nothing to lose or gain from this.

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    Well, the one person that I had a bad experience with is one that happens to be there all the time and is usually the only person at the counter.

Single person can easily make a good shop bad.

Not saying your wrong gln, but the op says them. Even for arguments sake, if it is this one person, why give the shop in its entirety a bad name cause of one person? Ive never been there, so I have nothing to lose or gain from this.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    BUT....a customer as willing to speak their mind IN the store as out on a forum can often make a difference. When I get less than acceptable service, I immediately ask to speak w/a manager. Either they make it right, or I'm out of there - and at that point, IF I'm gonna go on a forum to say ANYTHING, then I'll lay it out. Only way to allow everyone to see for themselves.

Top Bottom