• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah....not near az bad as the "muzak insTrumentZ of torTure" in the blame house! :roflfunny:

I realized the other day what rhythm and tempo I tend to hammer the steel with.

Ka-ting! Ka-ting! Ka-ting! Ka-ting!

And I started singing "They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, they're coming to take me away, ho-ho, he-he..."

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

And I started singing "They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, they're coming to take me away, ho-ho, he-he..."
    And here I was thinking only I hummed that little ditty.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

You do know?

Yinz change the hammer (weight of haid? length o hanDle?)...yinz change yer tune.... :weights:

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

I still remember that song from the late 60's or early 70's

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    giphy.gif

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I spoke with him today.

He said he has movement in his left arm and can wipe his ass by his self.

As to the delight of Mrs @Axxe55
    That's progress! I recall a time when I had both arms in casts and was unable to perform tasks we take for granted.
    Those small steps mean alot when you're working to resume a normal life.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Spoke with Axxe yesterday. The harmonica playing, like his arm, is slowly improving. He gives the TENS unit alot of credit for the arm improvements. I’ve been getting a bad connection lately where, after a short delay, I hear myself talking. Very annoying. The important thing is that Jonas said that he had a good day. That’s what I like to hear.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Yo - @Axxe55 - looks like the 3rd time's a charm....your bed table should be there Monday.....sorry that the first two were shipped vis USPS, who's now apparently afraid of dogs.....
    Had the same thing happen with the Tens unit I ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to Jonas. Was supposed to arrive on Saturday, but the tracking said there was interference from a dog and they would try again the next delivery day. That was 5 days ago, and there's still no update on USPS.
    Does the "P" in USPS stand for Pussy?
    1668785743416.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Had the same thing happen with the Tens unit I ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to Jonas. Was supposed to arrive on Saturday, but the tracking said there was interference from a dog and they would try again the next delivery day. That was 5 days ago, and there's still no update on USPS.
    View attachment 356971

"Interferency by an animal" - in other words, the mail carrier saw or heard a dog somewhere on the property.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

SAME day as my delivery attempt. Call Amazon and cancel, citing the USPS' inability to do their job.

Check on Walmart - they'll likely have the same or similar product - and they use FedEx, who apparently ain't afraid of dogs.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    PS as in poor service. What kind of dog was the delivery person afraid of? a s**t eating dog?

Top Bottom