1668284153508.png
    Texas SOT

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Kevin forgot the instruction manual with the harmonica but I love the harmonica what's today I'm going to get you one of them pill dispensers yeah there by the day like yeah okay thank you yeah that's what I was thinking about that I'm going to just get you a little one and then I'll leave your pain medication in a bottle I won't put your pain medication I just leave it there but everything else being there dial but whenever you pull this stuff out we got clothes at there cuz I'm sure they'll dry out do what now navigate to the password I so enjoyed getting to meet Kevin in person yesterday thank you Kevin

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Kevin forgot the instruction manual with the harmonica but I love the harmonica what's today I'm going to get you one of them pill dispensers yeah there by the day like yeah okay thank you yeah that's what I was thinking about that I'm going to just get you a little one and then I'll leave your pain medication in a bottle I won't put your pain medication I just leave it there but everything else being there dial but whenever you pull this stuff out we got clothes at there cuz I'm sure they'll dry out do what now navigate to the password I so enjoyed getting to meet Kevin in person yesterday thank you Kevin
    Your very welcome. Good to meet you also.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    @Axxe55

Since finally getting a job last year, my time on TGT has been limited (my own fault). I was shocked and saddened when I logged on and read the news. I am so glad that you are finally at home and sounds like you are getting better by the day. I got your number off an earlier post and will shoot you a text tomorrow.

CV

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just dod my daily check in with jonas. Hes in good spirits. Was using the tens machine and even managed to lift his arm over his head.

I tell you though who ever gave him the harmonica....
    You might have raised the ire of mrs axxe. Lol A one armed man learning the harmonica by watching youtube videos.

Now he wants to learn the guitar, you created a monster. Lol

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Just dod my daily check in with jonas. Hes in good spirits. Was using the tens machine and even managed to lift his arm over his head.

You might have raised the ire of mrs axxe. Lol A one armed man learning the harmonica by watching youtube videos.

Someone needs to get him a 5 piece drum set.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

I brought him the harmonica. It sounds like he might need a ukulele.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

^^^^what he said^^^^

Just got off the phone with Jonas. He sounded great. Well for the 1st 10 minuets anyway.

Then came out the harmonica. For the last 35 minuets we spoke, i couldn't understand most of what he said because after every third word, he played or tried to play the harmonica. Now he wants to go to Nashville and start recording a record.

All kidding aside. He did sound great and as above, he can move his arm. He knows that his progress will be slow and he's committed to stay with it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Or he needs to go pee...

Glad Axxe55 is getting better. Nerve damage is a PITA. It may not all come bac, but you can adapt.
    But no matter what, not for one second, do you ever even consider the the thought or say the words "I can't". And it will be tempting to. Just don't.
    Whenever folks asked what I am going to do, my answer is usually, "Anything I damned well want to. Don't get in my way".
    You can do this Jonas.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Or he needs to go pee...

Glad Axxe55 is getting better. Nerve damage is a PITA. It may not all come bac, but you can adapt.
    But no matter what, not for one second, do you ever even consider the the thought or say the words "I can't". And it will be tempting to. Just don't.
    Whenever folks asked what I am going to do, my answer is usually, "Anything I damned well want to. Don't get in my way".
    You can do this Jonas.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Agree with the aditude. One time they told me just one more step. I told the P “ **** that, Ivetgot a million more of these steps I’m going to take”. Just do it Jo

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Spoke with Axxe yesterday afternoon. Sounds like the TENS unit (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) may be helping with the left arm. He’s getting some movement in it. He’s working that harmonica like a road trip show dog. During a pause in our conversation, I heard what sounded like the squeal of a nut cut pig. I don’t know if it was the harmonica or a bad connection. The important thing is that he had a good day.

Top Bottom