• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I talked to him and Sue Thursday morning, he was in very good spirits despite what's happened. He didn't tell me about having the first stroke because he was worried about me - my dad passed away Oct.14th.
    Axxe is a fighter, so he will figure out how to recover the best that he can. I'll be headed down to see them next weekend hopefully, I still have to do a bunch of stuff to do with / for my mom getting things straightened up with my dad's stuff.

Thought's and prayer's to you and Sue!

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    I talked to him and Sue Thursday morning, he was in very good spirits despite what's happened. He didn't tell me about having the first stroke because he was worried about me - my dad passed away Oct.14th.
    Axxe is a fighter, so he will figure out how to recover the best that he can. I'll be headed down to see them next weekend hopefully, I still have to do a bunch of stuff to do with / for my mom getting things straightened up with my dad's stuff.

My condolences for your loss.

Thanks for the report on Axxe.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    UP DATE...

Met Mrs. Axxe55, she's a really nice lady.

@Axxe55 is in a pretty good mood considering and was moved downstairs to the Physical Therapy section. There was talk about him going home by Saturday. But, we'll just have to wait and see.

He has no feeling at all on his left side, from his shoulder to the bottom of his feet. He says THANK YOU for all of the prayers and concerns.

I gave him my spare/extra Memorial Shoot shirt and got a big smile out of him. I also brought him a I Pad and showed him how to use it. Hopefully he will and log into TGT.

Any and all visitors and phone calls are welcome. If I remember right, his new room number is 119 and there is a phone in his room.

Good on you Pops. Had to be a shot in the arm for him.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Prayers up for your Family in this time of grief.

Just got off the phone with the Axxe Mann... They are doing some more with him ...even now....

Full Healing.

God Bless..

joking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2015
    Houston

My condolences for your lost.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    UP DATE...

Met Mrs. Axxe55, she's a really nice lady.

@Axxe55 is in a pretty good mood considering and was moved downstairs to the Physical Therapy section. There was talk about him going home by Saturday. But, we'll just have to wait and see.

He has no feeling at all on his left side, from his shoulder to the bottom of his feet. He says THANK YOU for all of the prayers and concerns.

I gave him my spare/extra Memorial Shoot shirt and got a big smile out of him. I also brought him a I Pad and showed him how to use it. Hopefully he will and log into TGT.

Any and all visitors and phone calls are welcome. If I remember right, his new room number is 119 and there is a phone in his room.
    Hey Pops,

Axxe Mann speaks highly of ya...

Speaking of "119"...Last night on US 119, about 700yds South of HOME, PA, there was a 300+ pound ROAD KILL Black Bear! in the North Bound Lane...!!

Would not want to hit that, even DAID! with a scooter or car!

(I live about 12 miles West of HOME, was making a LOWE'S run on the Electra Glide....)

Axxe is talkin' of gettin' him 'nother Dresser when he recovers....

We need him back ..........the music selection is DESPERATE when I'm making the selections...

Mrs. Axxe must be a SAINT!

Top Bottom