• ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    2e9e22a5bcf0cfccc476fd2c74e28dfb.jpg

Official Pistolero Status Achieved!! Nice job.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I show this certainly not to brag - just to show that I played the game (poorly) & that you can do better. This is the striker-fired version at 5 yds at DFW gun club yesterday (I forgot that it should be 3 yds). It wasn't timed - I read the #1 instruction, then did #1, etc. I started with 3 magfulls & stopped to reload for steps 8-10. Only 45 holes show in the paper (including 2 at the edge that didn't make the scan). I can only assume that the other 5 went thru existing holes. :laughing: BC's correct - this'll take a lot of boxes of ammo. But it was fun.
    View attachment 32151

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Well, I finally got a chance to sneak out to the range for a little while this morning. Worked up the nerve to try the DOT TORTURE DRILL!!!! This is an appropriate name for this drill, it is torture. Never tried anything of this nature before, all I can say is it's truly a humbling (for me anyway) experience. For my 1st times shooting this drill, I actually did way better than I was expecting.........but it's still perty shitty.....heh! I did the drill with my EDC @ 3 yards, then for fun shot it a 2nd time with a .22 @ 5 yards. Look forward to shooting it again in the future...needless to say, I have a lot of work to do.
    DOT 40.jpg DOT 22.jpg

Top Bottom