• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ammo29

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    wallingford, ct
    I am new to your forum & from CT. Visiting my adult children in FT. Worth. Summing it up CT blows. I am and remain jealous of the qty. of available arms and ammo in your fine state. It’s refreshing to see the gun grabbers have been kept in check. Someday soon I hope to stay here, but I assure you I fully support 2A without infringing on anyones rights.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I am new to your forum & from CT. Visiting my adult children in FT. Worth. Summing it up CT blows. I am and remain jealous of the qty. of available arms and ammo in your fine state. It’s refreshing to see the gun grabbers have been kept in check. Someday soon I hope to stay here, but I assure you I fully support 2A without infringing on anyones rights.

Welcome to the Forum!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Welcome to TGT.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My way of thinking is this. Welcome to Texas. Texans are friendly and welcome visitors. But when you cross our state line, This is Texas. And for the most part, most of us don't care what you had, or what you did, or how people do things in other states. This is Texas, and we do things in the Texas way.

If you have to attach a "but" to Texas in commenting about Texas, then please feel free to check out the other 49 states!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ammo 29,

Welcome!

If you're pro-gun you're OK, but like Axxe advised, please keep any inclination to tell us how 'it was done' in your past state at bay...and you'll find this place...your place.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Texas is pretty great. But…steamed crabs beat crawfish claws down!
    crabs.jpg

BrianMDTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2021
    Conroe
    ammo 29,

Welcome!

If you're pro-gun you're OK, but like Axxe advised, please keep any inclination to tell us how 'it was done' in your past state at bay...and you'll find this place...your place.
    I made that comment tongue-in-cheek. Most of the crabs in MD from Nov-Mar come from Texas. I had no idea shellfish was so contentious lol. I can get steamed crabs at Crabby Daddy’s on Rayford Rd.

But…point taken.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    that kind of shit won't likely happen here in Texas.
    People being stupid is a nationwide problem and until a guy retires to deep west Texas or Wyoming that doesn’t have traces of city bacteria (people) you won’t truly get away from it. In fact it’s gonna keep getting worse.

I’ll stop there. Not my intention to get banned. Not today. Maybe when we reach critical mass from liberals, immigrants who don’t want to conform to the American way, or the extinction of the working Christian man is near, then i will have some choice words...oh wait...i forgot who’s running the country.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    People being stupid is a nationwide problem and until a guy retires to deep west Texas or Wyoming that doesn’t have traces of city bacteria (people) you won’t truly get away from it. In fact it’s gonna keep getting worse.

I’ll stop there. Not my intention to get banned. Not today. Maybe when we reach critical mass from liberals, immigrants who don’t want to conform to the American way, or the extinction of the working Christian man is near, then i will have some choice words...oh wait...i forgot who’s running the country.
    It's happening right under our noses right now, and it looks like people will still keep on voting for the same rinos.

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Never lived in the northeast, but I love Lobster.
    Number 2 would be Snow Crab
    Last on the list is Mud Bugs.
    Always imagined steak would be less popular if they boiled the entire Cow and you had to just rip off the parts to eat.
    That said, when the woman you love tears the head off a Crawfish, pops a hunk of that spicy critter in your mouth while looking you in your eyes, then sucks the juice out of the head. Well all is in balance with the world.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    They are not much different from these foreigners from shithole countries who got uncomfortable due to the results of their bad decisions and want to begin again, in a better place, yet hold onto the same idiotic philosophies that screwed them the first time. Too ignorant to see that they will eventually drive off the same cliff. When liberals from the woke states come to Texas and start spewing their insanities, they should be tattood and not allowed to stay more than 30 days. Those who exceed the 30 days would be loaded into C-130’s and dropped by parachute onto a remote island where they can build their vision of a society and spread their social perversions, environmental fantasies and new pronouns until the cows come home.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    They are not much different from these foreigners from shithole countries who got uncomfortable due to the results of their bad decisions and want to begin again, in a better place, yet hold onto the same idiotic philosophies that screwed them the first time. Too ignorant to see that they will eventually drive off the same cliff. When liberals from the woke states come to Texas and start spewing their insanities, they should be tattood and not allowed to stay more than 30 days. Those who exceed the 30 days would be loaded into C-130’s and dropped by parachute onto a remote island where they can build their vision of a society and spread their social perversions, environmental fantasies and new pronouns until the cows come home.
    Kinda Nazi sounding.

Top Bottom