• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m sure any of you can find articles about Fauci testing on puppies. Some on the left are turning on the king of science and rightfully so. My old man and sister never needed test subjects in order to develop treatments. Being the son of a scientist and seeing how labs operate I’m disgusted more than ever with Fauci.
    DK Firearms

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Lies to Congress.
    Funds gain of function despite ban.
    Fingerprints are all over covid 19.
    Everything spoken is revealed as a lie a short time later.

Yet nothing becomes of it.

This guy is Teflon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't forget he's funding puppy torture - removal of vocal cords, then stuffing them with their heads in a box to be eaten alive by flies.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ah yes!! Another elitist who believes his own lies, and peddles them to the American public, along with lying to Congress.
    He is living by his hypocritical oath.
    I guess he doesn’t, nor has ever believed in the hippocritic oath. “First, do NO HARM TO OTHERS, or animals!”

Hawk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Dude, it's so much worse than you think.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I think the forced experimental vaccines on children (and adults) is egregious. The fact that dogs being used in a lab is the only thing that will get liberals outraged is extremely telling. Dont get me wrong, its fucked up and tons of animals have met a bitter end in a lab but really, not a peep about putting some lab created bullshit into small children or babies? I guess I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of baby murderers.

The fact that retards and women worship this cocksucker as some sort of idol tells me all I need to know

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    >
    Or, is the American Public really that STUPID ?

I am seeing rants about Fauci funding animal research.

Of all the real and serious CRIMES of Fauci et al; this is a silly diversion to be stressing.

Would we rather not have "research"? Or, maybe, use YOUR children as test subjects?

As a retired Academic Physician, let me tell that animal research is extremely necessary to protect Humans.

Perhaps this is a counter-"psy-opps" operation by the left to divert attention away from the many real crimes and problems we now see.

Don't combine serious issues with nonsense like this.

Please THINK !

leVieux

I think someone is not exactly happy about this thread being started.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Lies to Congress.
    Funds gain of function despite ban.
    Fingerprints are all over covid 19.
    Everything spoken is revealed as a lie a short time later.

Yet nothing becomes of it.

This guy is Teflon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All of this and it will be animal cruelty that will be his undoing.

I'd be pissed if this wasn't so expected.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As a research technician, I used rats, rabbits, chickens, sheep, and indirectly monkeys, for research. I never used dogs, but watching other labs that did, I always thought that the most pitiful, though those animals were usually already broken. One tech, a friend, had a standing agreement with her boss to rescue any dog supplied that was worth rescuing...

I don't see how research can be done, to benefit humans, without using animal models.
    And another one.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I think someone is not exactly happy about this thread being started.
    It’s his right to freedom of speech. As with anyone else. I posted an opinion and if it’s not liked I’m ok with it.

I wouldn’t think my thread was the reason but if it is I have no Ill will towards him. Testing on animals is always going to generate backlash. People can generate a list of benefits from animal testing. People can also make a lengthy list of how its irrelevant. That’s not an emotional response. I believe it’s illogical and opens up questions about our psychology.

Sheep, mice, seahorses, shrimp, I seen it and it doesn’t bother me. I would not use puppies. I wouldn’t use cats. As a hunter and avid outdoorsman, I would have issues with unethical testing on certain wildlife even though I could shoot said animal in defense or hunting. Just because I can do something doesn’t mean I have a right to play god.

It should never be a taboo to question ourselves and if something is truly necessary. I’m sure I’ll get labeled a liberal and in response to that I say: that’s your right and I’ll gladly hear your point of view and why I’m so cool with different view points even if I’m insulted, is thanks to god and my church and Texas for making me a better more balanced person.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I think the forced experimental vaccines on children (and adults) is egregious. The fact that dogs being used in a lab is the only thing that will get liberals outraged is extremely telling. Dont get me wrong, its fucked up and tons of animals have met a bitter end in a lab but really, not a peep about putting some lab created bullshit into small children or babies? I guess I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of baby murderers.

The fact that retards and women worship this cocksucker as some sort of idol tells me all I need to know
    I don’t disagree with you. I think of occurrences like this as opportunity to make the left think.

I understand your point of view. Hell I have a lengthy list of animal kills under my belt from varmint popping.

it’s like abortion. The reason I’m anti abortion is if I was the dr, could I have what it takes to end that life? No. I couldn’t do it. I also couldn’t test on puppies. Same reason I could kill a bull elk but would be pissed if one got unethical lab treatment. but I was raised a little different. Consider that an insult on myself. I grew up hanging around a medicine man. I will probably never outgrow the habit of once I hunt something for meat and remove it from the land, I take something on me I own and bury it to give something in return. A practice I have never been open about until now.

Fauci is trash. I was pissed when they started forcing this shit on kids.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I think the forced experimental vaccines on children (and adults) is egregious. The fact that dogs being used in a lab is the only thing that will get liberals outraged is extremely telling........
    What I find interesting about this is that liberal media is reporting on it, knowing it will be bad for Fauci. I would have expected them to cover it up so they could treat him as the deity they've made him out to be so far.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Keep finding more info from back in the day when AIDS and HIV first hit the scene. He said it could be airborne and things along those lines. Same song and dance from him now. Like others have said, he is teflon coated.

Top Bottom