Target Sports

E-cigs! guess this is the right place for this...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    also there is a very simple modification to do to your fuzz filled cartridges to generate massive vapor puffs.

anyone interested?
    Yes please

It's been 2 weeks now, how's that working for you Wolfwood? Any real smokes bought since starting this?

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    still going strong man.

had a cigar this morning a guest at work offered during our conversation, but that's different.

and the deal for the 510 cartridge is simple:

remove fuzz

take a plastic hollow q-tip or coffee stir straw, and cut to roughly the same size as the fuzz.

cut tip of tube at an angle - 45 degree or less to make a point similair in shape to a hypodermic needle with a longer relief if you know what i mean.

cut the blunt tip of tube to match length of fuzz / inside of cartridge

insert both together side by side into the cartridge.

this allows vapor to form as usual, but allows a straight shot for the vapor to return to your mouth - without going through the juice laden fuzz and partially condensing.

this delivers more vapor to you but will empty your cartridges more quickly. not a big deal to me since i use the 510 mega with extra long cartridges.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hmmm.... wonder if anyone has spare time on his hands Lol

Good for you dawg. Sense of taste/smell getting better? Feeling better too?

If I only smoked with lie'bation or other limited times, I'd be all right with it. The daily stuff, well, that ain't smart. Maybe some day I'll give it a whirl.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    now that you mention in i had a couple of "analog" smokes the other day whilst under the influence lol.

and i didnt figure that mod out myself lol.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have done quiet a bit of research on chantix, off their website and others, and talked with people who have used it. Seemed the worst side effects came from drinking while taking it. Also spoke with my wife about the depression and told her she may need to watch me incase I started acting crazy. Sorry for jacking the thread. I may look into the E cigs, starting to hit me more and more that the smokes are taking their toll.

In my own personal experience Chantex worked. I didn't crave dip. But i did have to take it with food. Or I'd puke. As depression, I'm not entirely convinced that I just didn't miss snuff. I thought the world sucked, but I thought yet every other time I had tried to quit dip.

Top Bottom