• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its hard telling what you will find comfortable. It does seem the majority feel comfortable carrying around 330/4 and hybrid holsters are very popular for that.

I find the wider the holster is and the more surface area it has, its more comfortable to me.
    Venture Surplus ad

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    This thread has convinced me that I need to pick up a Shield.

I have had a full size M&P9 for 7 years and it has been the most natural feeling pistol in my hand that I have owned. It is time to give it a little brother.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread has convinced me that I need to pick up a Shield.

I have had a full size M&P9 for 7 years and it has been the most natural feeling pistol in my hand that I have owned. It is time to give it a little brother.

If you want to shoot one first before you buy, you can try mine if we make it to an Austin range day or IDPA match. Only thing not stock on mine is i have a fiber optic front sight and black rear sight.

I had the full size M&P 9. Once i got the trigger broke in it was great.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    If you want to shoot one first before you buy, you can try mine if we make it to an Austin range day or IDPA match. Only thing not stock on mine is i have a fiber optic front sight and black rear sight.
    That would be great, thanks! I am a member at ARC, are you , by chance, also?

ares338

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Paris, Texas
    I have tried for a long time and have never even been able to hold a Shield in my hot little hands..LOL. My LGS tried for 4 months to no avail and I just gave up. I wanted the 40 S&W. If I should find one I am going to trade my Sig Sauer P290...although is a great pistol it doesn't fit my hand and I just shoot it ok which is not what I want. I have a S&W M&P 9C that fits me perfectly and I feel the Shield will also. My search continues.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    I use a raven concealment holster in appendix carry for my shield

Crazy how that gun is still relatively hard to get. FIL just picked one up from Kentucky gun co, but everybody was blowing those out last week, down to $369 at palmetto state armory

sent from my phone far far away, still monitored by NSA

Top Bottom