• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I will be voting today as the players aren't changing at this point.

And I encourage all to vote as this very important election.
    Venture Surplus ad

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    No need voting folks, here is your answer (my words to describe her cannot be published on this forum I am sure):

[h=1]DWS: Dems Will Hold the Senate[/h]Leah Barkoukis | Oct 19, 2014

barkoukis.gif

622ae61a-0aa3-4f52-a3fe-e6600f2a10b0.jpg

With the midterm elections just weeks away, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz seemed confident during her appearance on “Fox News Sunday” that Democrats will keep the Senate.
    “We are going to hold the Senate,” the Florida lawmaker said. “The president is not on the ballot.”
    “Republicans are desperate to put him on the ballot because they’re trying to turn away from their own terrible record,” she added.
    She made her prediction amid a majority of polls that give Republicans at least a 60 percent chance of retaking the upper chamber, including a Washington Post forecast that gives the GOP a 93 percent chance.
    Republicans need to win a net total of six seats to take the Senate.
    Wasserman-Schultz also argued Democrats will keep control of the chamber because Republicans have let down Americas by taking away their health care and opposing minimum-wage increases.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    What do you expect her to say right on national TV before the election?
    That said, she really is awful in many ways.
    She didn't just say it, she BELIEVES it! And that is the difference.

I have words that describe her, just can print them here. Her and Alan Combs, about as STUPID as you can get.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    She didn't just say it, she BELIEVES it!
    Don't want to start an argument, but you can not know what she really beleives even though she might claim she believes it. Again I say, do you really think she is going to come on national TV and say she believes they are going to lose?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Don't want to start an argument, but you can not know what she really beleives even though she might claim she believes it. Again I say, do you really think she is going to come on national TV and say she believes they are going to lose?
    Im not sure which stance psychologically motivates the base more? Fear or encouragement?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You should read the book by my good friend, Guy Kawasaki on how Steve Jobs, Apple built the company. "The Macintosh Way" its a free download. I used to give it to the folks that worked for me.

Yes I can tell whether or not you are just selling cars or you believe in your product and SHE believes just like the piece of crap Alan Combs...

Its easy to tell when a Liberal lies like a cheap rug. Obama rarely believes the lies he spews, you can often hear him chuckle when the smartest man in the world tells us rubes a lie so big he can barely keep a straight face.

For further reading: "People of the Lie" Dr Scott Peck MD

Sparsky

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    San Antonio
    To people that voted, do you need to have that orange Voter Registration Card? I looked on the website and it says I'm registered to vote, but I don't remember getting that card in the mail. Just show up with an ID right?

ECS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Victoria TX
    As stated, you don't need that voter registration card.

Both me and the lady who ran my DL through the magnetic reader were shocked that the strip was actually readable. That brings up your address and the system identifies your precinct.

God bless the people who work the polls.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Not me. Think I'll wait till Friday and use it as an excuse to leave work early. There won't be a line out where I live, but getting off early on Friday sounds good.

And besides, it's not like a vote before Friday counts for any more.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    To people that voted, do you need to have that orange Voter Registration Card? I looked on the website and it says I'm registered to vote, but I don't remember getting that card in the mail. Just show up with an ID right?

Yep, as I said I used my CHL. Obviously I wasn't carrying (can't at a polling place), but I wanted to see how they'd react. They didn't bat an eye, but my wife rolled hers! :D

I am happy to say that even though we went late in the afternoon (around 3:45pm), there was a crowd and a wait. I hope that is an indicator that people are actually exercising their civic duty and voting! It irritates me to no end when people complain about our elected officials and then you find out they don't vote!

Top Bottom