• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idriveajeep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Just outside El Paso
    Went to "A smokin gun " store, on the west side, cuz it's close to where I live. It,s .......not REALLY a gun store. Ya gotta have more guns than me, to be a gun STORE ! ! ! Real nice guy though !

How long ago was that, I want a couple months back and was told the original owner died and they were closing up the gunshop(the brother ran a bike shop out of the same place). The dude was nice, while others were taking advantage of the obamania and selling AKs for $800 instead of the usual $400, he just cracked open the kelly blue book gun book and said "well it retails for $450, so I'll sell it to ya for $420".

He could never get ahold of anyone to order it though.
    DK Firearms

Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    El Paso - Republic of Texas
    How long ago was that, I want a couple months back and was told the original owner died and they were closing up the gunshop(the brother ran a bike shop out of the same place).

Yes, that was Pete who originally ran A Smokin' Gun. He was an exemplary fellow who had some of the best deals in town and some of the best gunsmithing rates as well. He was a larger than life individual and I'm proud to count myself as one of his friends. Rest in Peace buddy.

God bless,
    Joshua

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom