• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Getting shit done meaning repeal obamacare, stabilize the economy, reduce the government and restore the military to a proper level!

I'm hoping 25% of that will get done. The rest would be nice, but I really don't see it happening unless we get another big win in 2 years.

And the gov will still be too big.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol.

Have no idea where he is, but he wasn't on my ballet.

Do some checking before you get uppity though, some libertarians lean liberal and might actually help the right.

There's a reason I research all of them.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lol.

Have no idea where he is, but he wasn't on my ballet.

Do some checking before you get uppity though, some libertarians lean liberal and might actually help the right.

There's a reason I research all of them.

This is the US Senate (VA) race. Uppity? Most libertarians of course lean right.

See how it turns out.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is the US Senate (VA) race. Uppity? Most libertarians of course lean right.

See how it turns out.

That depends on the issue, and sometimes the state.

For instance, the dem libertarian that lost a race tonight.

Many are also against voter idea and probably half have a disagreeable stance on immigration.

That, or maybe the GOP guy should have stepped down so as not to split the vote :roflsmile:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    nice huh? the voted their conscience and gave the race to the democrats

How dare they have principles, ami right?

Honestly though, I don't think that is the case. Independents usually get 1-2% regardless. I've always suspected it's low info voters who just go for the "different" guy.

But who knows. I know jack about who was running up there.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    While that's certainly promising, 84% of the vote in means theres still a tad under 600k votes left to be tabulated which could easily swing that close of a race. Keep fingers crossed but ya.

It's being called for the R candidate. Bruce Rauner wins governor race in Illinois, AP says | abc7chicago.com

Hopefully that doesn't change. Illinois is in the worst mess out of any state in the nation. This guy will have his hands full and a lot of D union resistance for any spending/benefit cuts.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    While that's certainly promising, 84% of the vote in means theres still a tad under 600k votes left to be tabulated which could easily swing that close of a race. Keep fingers crossed but ya.

It's being called for the R candidate. Bruce Rauner wins governor race in Illinois, AP says | abc7chicago.com

Hopefully that doesn't change. Illinois is in the worst mess out of any state in the nation. This guy will have his hands full and a lot of D union resistance for any spending/benefit cuts.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    nice huh? the voted their conscience and gave the race to the democrats

They voted to refuse the status quo of this bs false dichotomy between the Dems and the mainstream GOP. Sorry but I'm right there with younggun on refusing to vote for slow motion destruction. Pesonally I want pure unbridled freedom or quicker collapse so it wakes (at least some) people up to the fact that the state cannot come through on all it's false promises no matter whcih party promises them.

Top Bottom