• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well damn. No matter how optimistic I get with guessing on this map, Trump comes up with 250 electoral votes. We are going to need MN, MI, and WI to win this. I counted those as democrat leaning. What am I missing?
    View attachment 232574
    Michigan and Ohio and possible Nevada
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Growing up, my father would always tell us, that you are either part of the problem, or part of the solution, but never part of both.

You hear people whining and moaning about things being bad, but instead of actually doing something about the problem, and working on being part of the solution, they whine and moan some more, becoming another part of the problem.

I usually tell such people to get out and do something. Find a way to be a part of the solution, or STFU, because most of us are sick and tired of hearing you bitch and bellyache about how bad things are!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Growing up, my father would always tell us, that you are either part of the problem, or part of the solution, but never part of both.

You hear people whining and moaning about things being bad, but instead of actually doing something about the problem, and working on being part of the solution, they whine and moan some more, becoming another part of the problem.

I usually tell such people to get out and do something. Find a way to be a part of the solution, or STFU, because most of us are sick and tired of hearing you bitch and bellyache about how bad things are!
    Which one are you?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    1604343203883.png

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Spreadsheet updated. I probably should have used the "Ignore" feature much sooner.
    Holy COW!!!! You gotta use a spreadsheet? Hahahahaha.... I got one person on ignore and that's only because I'm too lazy to undo it. Spreadsheet.... Pretty soon... Cross Linked Databases!!! Distributed into the cloud with multiple redundant path/platforms! YeeHaww.... SMFH....But laughin' my ass off as I do.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Holy COW!!!! You gotta use a spreadsheet? Hahahahaha.... I got one person on ignore and that's only because I'm too lazy to undo it. Spreadsheet.... Pretty soon... Cross Linked Databases!!! Distributed into the cloud with multiple redundant path/platforms! YeeHaww.... SMFH....But laughin' my ass off as I do.

Spreadsheet is just a word used here at TGT as to using the "ignore" feature, and has nothing to do with the number of those being ignored.

My spreadsheet is very small. But, it could always grow!

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Spreadsheet is just a word used here at TGT as to using the "ignore" feature, and has nothing to do with the number of those being ignored.

My spreadsheet is very small. But, it could always grow!

Spreadsheet is before my time but my understanding is that ignore is just one spreadsheet. There are evidently many that mean different things.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Spreadsheet is before my time but my understanding is that ignore is just one spreadsheet. There are evidently many that mean different things.

I actually had to ask some months ago when some members were talking about "updating their spreadsheets" as to what that meant! They were kind enough to explain it and didn't add me to theirs!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Pretty much.
    We all have our spreadsheet. For good or bad. But I have nobody on ignore. If I did, all I would see is the ordinary stupid and not the special stupid that makes me feel better about my own stupidity.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Pretty much.
    We all have our spreadsheet. For good or bad. But I have nobody on ignore. If I did, all I would see is the ordinary stupid and not the special stupid that makes me feel better about my own stupidity.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

For the most part, I don't usually do a "spreadsheet" but I think it would be better if I did, just to keep my own self safe from myself. I get disrespected I tend to sometimes let my anger take over!

Better to just ignore some people. Ignorance can be blissful!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Spreadsheet was never a reference to the ignore button. It was a joke about some guy that actually claimed to have a spreadsheet which he used as a reference for whether or not he would conduct business with members in the classifieds based on their past disagreements with him.

How the **** did it get turned it to the ignore feature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom