• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I saw that story, but I'm not sure how real it is. It sounds too much like a counter to all the opposing voices. Look! See?

Too convenient a confession. Give me DNA proof. And the doc who started all this had a legal duty to report, but nobody can seem to find that report. Not to mention the only source is the doc who did the procedure.
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Too convenient a confession. Give me DNA proof. And the doc who started all this had a legal duty to report, but nobody can seem to find that report. Not to mention the only source is the doc who did the procedure.
    From my understanding all doctors and medidal care providers have that duty to report such things, regardless of what state it happens in.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's a story on the 10 year old

For every story from the media that talks as if this is real, I can show a story from the media saying it's a lie. It didn't really become news until Joe Biden mentioned the supposed case during a signing of an EO protecting access to abortions.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have no doubt it's real now.

The damning thing is the left only cared about the girls value as a prop or cudgel. They didnt give 2 phucks she was an actual victim of a crime worthy of the death penalty. Imho.

That there makes them monsters. But what do you expect from the party than can dehumanize and trash people over differences in opinions. They are racist, arrogant, value people based solely on their use to them...still act like plantation owners dont they...and would protect a child rapist to hide the fact hes an illegal. Came in during Obama's open border fiasco.

The Dr deserves to lose her license f ou r not reporting and be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The mother seems to have taken her across state lines to protect her boyfriend and her daughters rapist, not cause she couldn't find care instate. She deserves to be in a cell right next to the doc.

Phucking trash.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I have no doubt it's real now.

The damning thing is the left only cared about the girls value as a prop or cudgel. They didnt give 2 phucks she was an actual victim of a crime worthy of the death penalty. Imho.

That there makes them monsters. But what do you expect from the party than can dehumanize and trash people over differences in opinions. They are racist, arrogant, value people based solely on their use to them...still act like plantation owners dont they...and would protect a child rapist to hide the fact hes an illegal. Came in during Obama's open border fiasco.

The Dr deserves to lose her license f ou r not reporting and be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The mother seems to have taken her across state lines to protect her boyfriend and her daughters rapist, not cause she couldn't find care instate. She deserves to be in a cell right next to the doc.

Phucking trash.
    I think that child molesters (and those that help them) should be staked on a FIREANT HILL.....and then fed to the pigs....after the buzzards are done...

Some perv fools with my granddaughter? Telling ya right now.......I'm sure I can make a lampshade out his sorry self...using a chunk of leaf spring....he might scream a bit...

The pigs'll eat him....

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think that child molesters (and those that help them) should be staked on a FIREANT HILL.....and then fed to the pigs....after the buzzards are done...

Some perv fools with my granddaughter? Telling ya right now.......I'm sure I can make a lampshade out his sorry self...using a chunk of leaf spring....he might scream a bit...

The pigs'll eat him....
    I'm old school. I've always been protective of women (the real ones) and children. I have absolutely no sympathy for pedophiles.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Current CEO and CFO booted immediately. Will be curious if Trump let back and if he is, will "Truth Social" remain alive. Has anyone actually joined Truth Social?

>

Yes, I’ve been on “TRUTH Social” since the “beta”.

It is disappointing b/c of too many repeated cartoon “memes”, over-abundant repetition, and the practice of using “trains”; not to mention the often inappropriate “ads”, some disguised.

The real TRUMP-originated messages are obscured by loads of nonsense.

Yet, TRUTH Social does have a place, currently.

leVieux

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    tweet.JPG

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Twitter has always been pretty wild west. With the exception of the people they removed at the request of the democrats its pretty no holds barred.

Ive had an account since 2008 and I am pretty active on it since 2015.
    Twitter got pretty enthusiastic with the partisan censorship during the 2020 election. They're one of the major players in suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story - even to the point of suspending the New York Post's account because they dared run the "fake" story...which turned out to be the truth. They've also been heavily involved in censoring information on Covid vaccines, and suspended the account of one of the scientists who developed mRNA vaccine technology when he mentioned that it might not be as effective as the government was claiming.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom